Who is the best fighter who never fought for the title ?

UFC 225 did under 150k PPVs and guys like Romero and Colby are paid 300k, i am sure Mousasi would have settled for that and "sold" ateast as many PPVs

UFC 225 PPV numbers were some of the worse PPV numbers in the UFC ever. There were no MMA stars on that card. Moose is also not an MMA star to casuals.

Get over it..........

Andy Wang is the correct answer

Jacare. Always right there at the top though.

tenor.gif

Its Mousasi followed by jacare and maybe assuncao

I'm a huge Erick Silva fan, enjoyed every single fight he ever fought but you're arguing against reality.

He had 6.5 years in the UFC, 15 fights, went 7-8 and only won back to back fights, one time... and now he's 33, which is topping out for 170.

Much respect for him, but if he comes back, it's as a card filler/gatekeeper because hardcores know he puts up a good scrap and he's game. Not as any kind of realistic contender.

Kid has his whole life ahead of him. He's got plenty of time.

How did he make weight?
He’s had two chances in a row to do it and couldn’t.
his first fight with Whittaker. He had three title fights in a row and made weight only in the first one.

his first fight with Whittaker. He had three title fights in a row and made weight only in the first one.
Yeah but he fought for the title. He was eligible. Doesn’t answer ts question at all

I'm a huge Erick Silva fan, enjoyed every single fight he ever fought but you're arguing against reality.

He had 6.5 years in the UFC, 15 fights, went 7-8 and only won back to back fights, one time... and now he's 33, which is topping out for 170.

Much respect for him, but if he comes back, it's as a card filler/gatekeeper because hardcores know he puts up a good scrap and he's game. Not as any kind of realistic contender.
I'm too lazy to post the pic but just imagine McBain from the simpsons stood in front of a microphone on a stage as if he's trying his hand at stand up comedy with the caption "that's the joke" written underneath it

Back