Who is the Biggest Sloot you ever met?

This swinger I know who lived uptown, and his mom.

I clicked this thread with the intention of lambasting the 1st responder who dared not respond to this thread with a 'your mom'

Well done

My wife. I love sluts.

I hope you got her at a huge discount.

I have no beef with a single mother just as long as she knows she's not getting the princess treatment and acts accordingly. No expensive wedding, honeymoon, or romantic shit; she already blew her shot at that stuff.

probably this girl in high school called Ebony. She was infamous at school for getting fucked in the middle of every party (luckily before smartphones were around to record lol). She also got fucked by football teams (10+ guys at a time) on a regular basis. Easily fucked over 100 guys before High School. She also had a boyfriend who was 28 when she was 16 or so.

I have no beef with a single mother just as long as she knows she's not getting the princess treatment and acts accordingly. No expensive wedding, honeymoon, or romantic shit; she already blew her shot at that stuff.

Single mother? Who said my wife had kids? I would never marry a chick with kids. Not because I am an insecure idiot who thinks I somehow got cucked. But because I don’t want kids.

probably this girl in high school called Ebony. She was infamous at school for getting fucked in the middle of every party (luckily before smartphones were around to record lol). She also got fucked by football teams (10+ guys at a time) on a regular basis. Easily fucked over 100 guys before High School. She also had a boyfriend who was 28 when she was 16 or so.

I knew an Ebony too. Her father was from Trinidad and hated American black men, and white too, and threatened to cut up a few of the guys she brought around. She was a short distance runner and a cheerleader. She got around as I understand it and was dating a college guy junior and senior year.

Short, muscular frame, thin, dark skinned, and nice hair.

if we are considering pros, then hard to top the girls working in soi 6 pattaya

Single mother? Who said my wife had kids? I would never marry a chick with kids. Not because I am an insecure idiot who thinks I somehow got cucked. But because I don’t want kids.

I'm just saying in general homie. But sloots get the same treatment.

I knew an Ebony too. Her father was from Trinidad and hated American black men, and white too, and threatened to cut up a few of the guys she brought around. She was a short distance runner and a cheerleader. She got around as I understand it and was dating a college guy junior and senior year.

Short, muscular frame, thin, dark skinned, and nice hair.

This chick's name was Ebony, she wasn't black. She was a chubby white chick with big tits and glasses. Very average in the looks department but a giant sloot.

This chick's name was Ebony, she wasn't black. She was a chubby white chick with big tits and glasses. Very average in the looks department but a giant sloot.

Lol @ naming your white daughter Ebony. Fuck man.

In my experience they expect top shelf treatment and prospects which is crazy to me. It's rare to find a guy willing to raise someone else's kid that isn't a douche.

They should appreciate that more. Any guy with charisma or money can get a good looking girl with no kids. They're a second tier option.

In my experience they expect top shelf treatment and prospects which is crazy to me. It's rare to find a guy willing to raise someone else's kid that isn't a douche.

They should appreciate that more. Any guy with charisma or money can get a good looking girl with no kids. They're a second tier option.

Any decent guy who gives them the time of day should be worshiped to be honest; especially if he's not walking into the relationship with a child too. He's basically signing up to make up for her past.

Any decent guy who gives them the time of day should be worshiped to be honest; especially if he's not walking into the relationship with a child too. He's basically signing up to make up for her past.

I agree, but they don't put their kids first and expect to be wined and dined and romanced like any other girl. Like be happy you found some guy to pay your bills and help raise your kids

<{chips}>

probably myself. I'm pretty easy. I have this issue where I'm expecting someone I really don't deserve to settle for me. In my mind anyway. Likely die alone. Fucking is great though.

You will never be a slut to me.
Hug?

Back