Who Is The Hottest TUF 20 Cast Member

this girl on the left is smoking

Rivera-Calanoc-Davis.gif

Yep but she just retired after the last Invicta card sadly.
B1nNvv1IUAAB9U8.jpg

Last edited:
Bec & JoJo, but i like a bit of grunge...

Least attractive.. Felice by a million miles.. be like cuddling a tub of Creatine

The one who got booted from the cast pre-season for being too young to drink: Paige VanZant (on the left).

459381864-opponents-paige-vanzant-and-kailin-curran-gettyimages.jpg

Is that a rib sticking out of that poor girl?

Jesus Christ can somebody make this chick a sandwich?

I can't believe this thread is still going, lol

Me neither. For some reason I thought when I started this thread I would get a bunch of self-righteous white knights calling me out for being shallow and superficial or else it would get waste landed immediately.

Me neither. For some reason I thought when I started this thread I would get a bunch of self-righteous white knights calling me out for being shallow and superficial or else it would get waste landed immediately.

It's a perfectly acceptable & understandable area of inquiry. I've no time for people who expect MMA fans, the majority of whom are young males, to take a serious interest in women's MMA fighting while at the same time separating themselves from the obvious reality that the participants are generally young, fit, sometimes half naked women - some of whom are even pretty. That's just not realistic. Fighting is entertainment.

I'll rank them in order of hotness:

1. Rose Namajunas
2. Randa Markos
3. Jessica Penne
4. Alex Chambers
5. Joanne Calderwood
6. Felice Herrig
7. Angela Magana
8. Tecia Torres
9. Carla Esparza
10. Justine Kish
11. Angela Hill