Who Is The Hottest TUF 20 Cast Member

Randa has the hottest body by far and Lisa Ellis can have the most attractive face by far if she's in a good mood, I think.

1. Randa (that nose tho)
2. Rose (that crazy tho)

Chambers is a distant third dependent upon the lighting

Thug Rose or Jo Calderwood and Randa by a mile. Those three are so much cuter than the rest of the girls. And Jo has such a sweet voice too. They are all sweethearts. Alex Chambers is cute too and Bec has that sexy punk thing going on. In order I'd say 1-Rose 2-Joanne 3-Randa 4-Alex 5-Jessicca 6-Bec 7-Felice 8-Lisa

Last edited:
Randa
Penne
Rose

Those are probably my top 3 also, albeit I am not sure in what order. I think Rose is very pretty... Penne has really awesome legs... and Randa has a great body and has a bit of an "exotic" look that I find attractive.

I do think JoJo has a really sweet voice which makes her more attractive to me than she would otherwise be... just like how Rose speaks a little "ghetto" which makes her slightly less attractive to me.

... just like how Rose speaks a little "ghetto" which makes her slightly less attractive to me.
I completely agree, only I think it's more than slightly unattractive. It drops her at least 3 notches on the 1 to 10 scale for me. Plus she looks 12.

Purely on looks... Penne, Randa, Angela maybe Carla with make up.

i don't see the appeal for Rose or JoJo at all

I'm not sure why but I'm so attracted to Penne, she's not the best looking girl in the house but her personality, attitude and fight ability just attracts me.

I was rooting for her to win but I guess Carla was too much for her.

Back