Who Is The Most Dangerous Fighter In The World?

YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Stipe has the most HW title defenses in UFC history, but no one on sherdog cares
Bones Jones is possibly the GOAT, but the man isn't eligible to fight.
Romero is terrifying, but he lost by decision the fight before last
Woodley has killer power and excellent TDD but he is too tentative; ain't nobody scared of him.
McGregor is the most popular, and he punked Alvarez Nov. 2016 - but he lost to a gatekeeper 3 fights ago.

There is only one man who is undefeated in the toughest weight class in the UFC, and has welterweights praying that he never moves up - Khabib.

Just my opinion... bring on the hate, but let me know who you think is more dangerous than The Eagle.

Uhh, Ken Shamrock. Duh.

If Khabib beats Cucuy soundly, you may be right.

tenor.gif

Overall: Stipe. Baddest man on the planet with defenses against killers.

P4P: Might be Khabib, but Jones/DC, Whittaker, Ferg, Holloway, and MM all have good cases.

Stipe would beat the shit out of any man waking the planet.

I have to agree with khabib.

I'm no groundhog expert, but 1 female mosquito could kill them all with malaria.
1490052852057s.jpg

The real answer is:

wangaward3.jpg

Golden Wang vs Golden Frieza is the fight truly worth witnessing by the human eyes!

So by most dangerous fighter you just mean undefeated?

Stipe would decapitate a LW.

I hope you aren't implying Wonderboy is scared of Woodley. I've said it once or twice in the heavies but Stephen was one of my first karate teachers at Upstate - I went to high school and ran track with his youngest brother.. so I'm a little biased, but if they match up a 3rd time I promise Woodley will lose that belt.

Back