Who is the most pro-gun President in US history?

Trump is undoubtedly the most pro gun American President in recent history, but who is the most pro-gun President of all time? Or maybe we should narrow it down to the last 100 years since gun control wasn't an issue until then.

Wow, I never knew the president was a firearms collector or hunter. I always thought his pastime was golf.

I guess you learn something new every day.

remember gun-:eek::eek::eek:s. its not the number of guns you have. its the value. I know guys with 20 plus guns that couldnt make a mortgage payment if they sold all of them. its hilarious how guys collect POS guns over a number of years and act as if the number of them means anything other than 'wow, you got bad taste in firearms and you seem to be poor and or economically disadvantaged.'

James Madison, our 4th president drafted the second amendment.

remember gun-:eek::eek::eek:s. its not the number of guns you have. its the value. I know guys with 20 plus guns that couldnt make a mortgage payment if they sold all of them. its hilarious how guys collect POS guns over a number of years and act as if the number of them means anything other than 'wow, you got bad taste in firearms and you seem to be poor and or economically disadvantaged.'

Cool, thanks for the useful insight. Any tips on how many pairs of shoes and what size rims I should buy? Who knew some people spend money ostentatiously?<TheWire1>

Slick Willie used to brandish his Love Gun right there in the Oval Office on a daily basis.

who is the most pro-gun President of all time? Or maybe we should narrow it down to the last 100 years since gun control wasn't an issue until then.

Pigs-fly-courtesy-thehill.com_.png

You couldn't really have had a pro-gun president until you started having significant anti-gun movements/sentiment. So, even the last hundred years is probably a bit too broad a span of time.

Trump spent half his life being anti gun.
He is just pro progun owner for votes.

He doesn't like em but will do what it takes to win.

Id recommend dropping the range to 50 years before that it was pretty hard to slaughter a dozen people without training. So hard to compare.

Sounds like you know a lot of smart people

#thecompanyyoukeep

Id recommend dropping the range to 50 years before that it was pretty hard to slaughter a dozen people without training. So hard to compare.
Not really, in the early 20th century you could buy full auto guns and also explosives. People did kill lots of people too, but there were less copycats. Nowadays these psychos go on a rampage so they can be immortalized.

Correct. People are soon to forget that Donald Trimp used to be a NY Democrat. Long before that meant being a corrupt shitlib Zionist shill like Clinton, Schumer, DiBlasio and Cuomo.

Not really, in the early 20th century you could buy full auto guns and also explosives. People did kill lots of people too, but there were less copycats. Nowadays these psychos go on a rampage so they can be immortalized.

Regardless a lone gun man killing strangers wasn't common back then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back