Who is the shittier person Jones or Palhares?

Jones is a shitty person because hes a sociopath

Palhares is very simple minded. For fucks sake, he spent much of his life living in a tent under a bridge and worked in a plantation as a child laborer rather than go to school.

Both have done stupid shit and gets a pass from the fans every time. Jones for being young and dumb, and Palhares for just being stupid.

Palhares got himself banned from the UFC while Jones got himself stripped of his title 3 times. Who's worse?
Alexander Emelianenko and Warmachine for sure.

Palhares is legitimately retarded and can't help being a spaz, Jones is just a piece of shit human being

The difference is even if palhares had the belt, nobobdy would want to fight him.....

hes my all-time favorite savage.....super shitty as a competitor, but ill be damned if watching him wrench those subs isnt entertaining as hell.....

he put drwals foot back on backwards for fucks sake....

20141215080532_1DX_2706.JPG

183738368.0.jpg

1370140.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
He has retard strength too

8xraD.gif

War Palhares!

Palhares is just simple minded. He's a BJJ savant. Yeah it sucks he holds subs, but its not malicious and its not serious.

Jones on the other hand almost killed a woman and her baby and fled the scene, ontop of his other in ring transgressions

Were they seriously injured? Serious question.

Both have done stupid shit and gets a pass from the fans every time. Jones for being young and dumb, and Palhares for just being stupid.

Palhares got himself banned from the UFC while Jones got himself stripped of his title 3 times. Who's worse?
Lol.. MAYBE "Young and dumb" could be an excuse when he was 17, he is a 30 year old man now.

Palhares is just simple minded. He's a BJJ savant. Yeah it sucks he holds subs, but its not malicious and its not serious.

Jones on the other hand almost killed a woman and her baby and fled the scene, ontop of his other in ring transgressions

lets not exaggerate.....the lady wasn't even showing yet.....and she wasn't seriously hurt.....but fleeing the scene with the drugs and money without checking to make sure she was ok and not coming back once he safely stored his shit is really shitty.....

Jones is a person with no morals or values. He literally hit and run a pregnant woman, went back to get his money and ran again. Disgusting.

About Toquinho, he has been doing that shit for years. I have my doubts if Paul Harris is a sadistic fuck or retarded. Either way, I don't think he should be fighting.

How is this not fighter bashing? I got my first yellow for calling artem conor's bitch this is far worse.
Hey, I'm wondering the same...I see people call Cyborg all sorts of things and nothing happens. I'd really like to know the definition of "fighter bashing"

He has retard strength too

8xraD.gif

War Palhares!
i always say when it comes to typicalsources of strength......palhares is there.....

hes got farmboy strength.....retard strength....and in just a few years.....we will see his coronation into old man strength.....

palhares will be a top 10 ww when he is in his late 40s......and he will still be in mma because he knows no other life...

You for being a judgy cunt. The worst kind of fuck head.

Jones is a person with no morals or values. He literally hit and run a pregnant woman, went back to get his money and ran again. Disgusting.

About Toquinho, he has been doing that shit for years. I have my doubts if Paul Harris is a sadistic fuck or retarded. Either way, I don't think he should be fighting.

i really REALLY dont like that they used the PRIDE theme in that video.....

They should fight each other. It's kinda win- win either way.

Yea, I don't have a learning disability. No one should ever call someone with an actual learning disability a retard.

I know that's probably hard for you guys to comprehend
Hey, you guys!!!!fuckin classic movie.

Paul Harris. He intentionally injures people. You can hide steroids but not letting go of a hold is so blatant

Back