Who is Tyron Woodley most scared to fight?

Ah so you mean darren till
And Colby Covington, Mike Perry, Alex Oliveria, Yancy Meiderios, Kamaru Usman, Emil Meek, RDA (sort of), Leon Edwards, Vicente Luque and Niko Price. In short its fucking stacked.

Honestly probably no one
The division is weak as piss
Agreed. Everyone thinks it’s so deep. We have three career lw's in the top ten in this division in masvidal rda and cerrone. That says something. We had career journeymen like lawler come back for the belt. Let’s be real here.

Here's your answer...

I think the thread title is a bit unfair.

Woodly has been busy, defending #1 contenders.

He has taken fights with killers on his way to the top as well.

Criticize his style all you like. Critique his views on social issues.

But to infer he is a coward or scared to defend? I just don’t see any evidence of that.

Fuck me dude khabib vs woodley at 170 would be DOPE.

Please signing to fight khabib is like signing selective service card. You're registered to fight but never get called into service. This guy flaked on Tony like 4x. Once day of fight.
It was weigh in day

At WW here are the guys I believe would be a good challenge for TWood.

RDA
Lawler
Masvidal
Till
Ponz
How about you write their full names instead of using abbreviations. Shit can get confusing.

Woodleys nightmare

83ZNH.jpg

And Colby Covington, Mike Perry, Alex Oliveria, Yancy Meiderios, Kamaru Usman, Emil Meek, RDA (sort of), Leon Edwards, Vicente Luque and Niko Price. In short its fucking stacked.

Not one of them gives Woodley a problem
Thanks for trying though I appreciate you're effort

Agreed. Everyone thinks it’s so deep. We have three career lw's in the top ten in this division in masvidal rda and cerrone. That says something. We had career journeymen like lawler come back for the belt. Let’s be real here.

Thanks for being one of few sherdoggers with common sense

The division is awful
Some guy honestly just quoted me and put 'Meek, Perry and Luque'
As prospects to beat Woodley

The division is based around Till and Usman and neither of them give Woodley a problem

Thanks for being one of few sherdoggers with common sense

The division is awful
Some guy honestly just quoted me and put 'Meek, Perry and Luque'
As prospects to beat Woodley

The division is based around Till and Usman and neither of them give Woodley a problem
I hadn't really thought about the divisions talent until a couple months ago. I stopped paying attention as much after GPS left. It's not good right now, anyone trying to say otherwise is fooling themselves. The problem is these fans don't remember the division from ten years ago, it had multiple well rounded, true size ww's. Now we got career lightweights and one trick ponies running the show.

Here's your answer...

I think Woodley would easily beat Khabib.

Also, why do they talk like Tony is scared of fighting Khabib. He signed to fight him like 3 times and Khabib didn't show up for 2 of them.

I don' think he is actually "scared" to fight anyone but I think he's a strategist who looks for the lowest risk highest reward fight.

I think he has cardio issues, so someone that will push him.

Woodley may bitch and moan about his opponents but he has continued to sign the contract and fight the next contender. Remember how he was supposed to be scared of Wonderboy? He fought him twice.

I thought the answer was Demian Maia.... he really didn't fight Demian.

Back