Who is your favorite character from the Injustice 2 video game?

I really like Catwoman and Supergirl, the first characters I got to max level.

I used superman, cat woman, black canary, green arrow, and red hood.

I got most of them to max level, I really wanted to get good with green lantern and bane because they are two of my favorites but I just didn't like their slow style on the game.

I need to get back on there tho and try out the turtles, also I believe atom is on there now I bet he would be fun.

FB_IMG_1522418510730.jpg
I love that fucking horn and yes I did grind like a feen to get that Legendary gear and he is my favorite character because I like the character creation and background and his moves do alot of damage. Also I think his trait is awesome.

Last edited:
Has the Hellboy character been released yet and is it fun? I haven't played in ages

I used to main Bane and had some mild success with him online

Since the Turtles released they have been my new favorite.

Big fans of Red Hood, Green Arrow, Batman, Robin, and Supergirl also.

Raiden, for now. Firestorm is pretty easy to be good with. Atrocitus (sp) sucks, but I have stuck with him anyway. My kids love leo and the tmnt fellas. They made them like the originals, which thank God.. They botched some of the other characters trying to make them more like "recent" versions.

I was horrible with the bigger power characters in the first game but I've put in work with Bane on 2 and he also has some sweet looking gear. Also liking the love for Grodd above, he looks extra cool with the right gear, just sucks he was buried often in the main story mode.

Back