Who is your favorite fighter right now

Cowboy Cerrone - hasn't been doing so great as of late going 1-3 in his last 4, but he always brings it and is good both on the ground and standing

Robbie Lawler - didn't like him in his younger days, but he's matured as did my opinion of him. He'll never be forgotten for that insane fight with Rory MacDonald. Just seems to need to get his head straight as of late

Stipe Miocic - humble, dominant champ. Can't ask for more than that. People harp on him keeping his firefighter job while fighting, but maybe that's just his calling. To fight in the cage and also fires.

I like Rose Love Joanna more. Hahahaha at all the JJ haters saying Rose was un-touched that fight was a fucking war.

Final Score was not even closely reflective of how close it was.
Rose clearly won that fight.

MMA has been a huge part of my life for many many years and I don't care if it sounds immature for a 36 year old man to say this, but I am emotionally invested in the sport and with a lot of fighters.
There are a lot of fighters that I love and been rooting for years; Wanderlei, Shogun, Anderson, Arlovski, etc. but I don't get as excited for them as I used to because rather than hoping they get a title shot, now I'm basically ok if they don't die in the octagon.

But the one that I love watching the most and still gets me on the edge of my seat every time, is Lyoto Machida. I won't miss a Machida fight for anything. I really enjoy watching him fight and I'm grateful that we can still watch him do his thing, even if he is not 100% what he used to be.

YgDtVYh.png

DJ, DC, Kevin Lee are the 3 I enjoy most.

Tony has also grown on me.

Fedor
GSP
Stipe
Cormier
Frankie
Carlos Condit
Yoel Romero
stephen thompson

Max Blessed Holloway
Kevin Lee
Eddie Alvarez
Marlon Moraes
Darren Till

But at the moment I'm high on The Motown Phenom, gotta fight coming up, gotta support.

Lawler
Cerrone
Whittaker
Ortega

Really like Stiopic a lot. He would blend right in if he showed up to a cookout with me and my friends.

Gus is that dude.

I also love to watch Jones, Conor, Khalabib, Spider Silva.

Whoever T-Ferg is fighting.

Whoever Fedor is fighting.

Whoever Woodley is fighting.

DC
ANd rest (not in order) : Max, Yoel, Whittaker, Overeem, Tony, Ortega, Maia, Khabib is growing on me, DJ, Stipe is cool, TJ, Choi, Barboza, Dustin, Ragin Al, Felder, Till, Rose, Andrade for violence, and of course all my countrymen

Back