Who is your ride or die NBA team

Rockets fan always still remember them going back to back as a kid

I have only cheered for one team my entire life and that’s the LAKERS. Been with them when they won and will be with them with the loses (the present and last seasons are hard to take in.) I even switched cable providers just to have their games.

Any other die hards out there wanna discuss basketball and where your teams are headed?

Diehard fans are overrated.

I'm a basketball fan, the Lakers are my favorite team. If the Lakers are up against anyone I'll root for the Lakers.

But have you ever talked to a "die hard" fan? They have a jersey and get all rowdy about their team but they generally don't know shit about the sport and have no idea who plays on other teams.

They are actually annoying as shit to deal with. They are the kind of blatant fucking idiots that like Jordan Clarkson and Julius Randle simply because they wear a Lakers jersey and aren't quite as gutter trash as Vander Blue.

I have only cheered for one team my entire life and that’s the LAKERS. Been with them when they won and will be with them with the loses (the present and last seasons are hard to take in.) I even switched cable providers just to have their games.

Any other die hards out there wanna discuss basketball and where your teams are headed?
Seattle SuperSonics.

<2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2>

Diehard fans are overrated.

I'm a basketball fan, the Lakers are my favorite team. If the Lakers are up against anyone I'll root for the Lakers.

But have you ever talked to a "die hard" fan? They have a jersey and get all rowdy about their team but they generally don't know shit about the sport and have no idea who plays on other teams.

They are actually annoying as shit to deal with. They are the kind of blatant fucking idiots that like Jordan Clarkson and Julius Randle simply because they wear a Lakers jersey and aren't quite as gutter trash as Vander Blue.
I’m a realistic fan. Don’t cheer for every laker hence why I haven’t bought a laker jersey in years. I agree that clarkson and randle needs to be benched for their horrendous ball handling skills and forced shots. Vander blue should’ve made the squad, not hart. We should’ve drafted Tatum and porzingas but they wanted a PG which they had in Calderon if they just need someone to facilitate the ball. As a fan I find myself criticizing the organization more than cheering for them at this point. Either way I ride with them. I don’t get caught up with other fans who can look up Wikipedia and give me the history of the team

the seattle supersonics.

wait.

Seattle SuperSonics.

<2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2><2>
Not sure what you crying about you ain’t post your team bro. I haven’t bandwaggoned shit so no shame in my game

Edit... didn’t see your Seattle SuperSonics before the Jordan’s lmao. I feel for you. Your team stole my Lakers Sam Perkins

Seattle Sup.... oh wait... they were taken away from me.

Lakers forever

mainly because of the GOAT 2 time champ Slava Medvedenko

Lakeshow rider.

Since the days of Mike Penberthy and John Celestand.

The Bulls from 1990 to 1998. The second they stopped winning I completely stopped caring about basketball.

right now i am a lifelong warriors fan. a few years ago i backed the heat. after growing up a pistons fan, i started to like the bulls in the 90's

I'm a Boston sports fan for life. I've seen the Celtics go from first to worst and back again. I really like how the team is set up to win for years to come. I think another title is imminent.

To me, you're a diehard fan for the local sports team you grew up with... period.

It seems like a lot of people when growing up pick the team that's winning when they first start watching. That's lame.

I don't live in New England any more, but I grew up there. Hence, I'm a fan of every sports team in New England and have never, now will ever, root for another sports team.

Go Celts!

I live in the bay but no way I'm rooting for the warriors. Spurs fan all my life

Why didn't you always root for the Warriors though? I'm talking years ago when they weren't good.

Why didn't you always root for the Warriors though? I'm talking years ago when they weren't good.
Tbh I definitely rooted for the We Believe Warriors. Always rooted Spurs though because of Tim Duncan and Pop. I'm a SF Giants and Niners fan but just can't get myself to root for the Warriors (maybe I'm a closet hater lol)

Back