Who Killed Tupac?

some young thugs

D
Look into it, loritta wallace had around a 700 million dollar lawsuit pending based on biggies projected earnings. The lawsuit was very real
Didn't matter, if it went through litigation and they won they would not have gotten 700 million. It's written into law top amounts you can get for government wrong doing, otherwise local governments would be going under all the time. There are somethings you can't even sue for , but it's the government so I'm not surprised.

It's called damages cap, every state has their own, the feds have a 250,000 limit on non economic loses for example , jury's don't even know it. So regardless of what a jury determined the judge would overrule the amount as a matter of law

I'm certain the government had something to do with it.

The Feds were watching his family since he was born (due to who his mother was).

Tupac grew up to have a revolutionary spirit as well... Too much for their liking.

Most people don't know that
Pac actually survived his second shooting and was recovering, then just died in the hospital.

whoever it was, they shouldn't have stopped with him, Rap is the AIDS of music.

no one.
he and biggie are on an island in the bahamas
laughing their asses off.

I remember this wannabee whigger chick in HS who wore a black armband when he died. LOL.

A FBI came out last year with a lot of information that gets close to the truth... It's about the Biggie Smalls case, but the Biggie killing is arguably linked to the Tupac killing as a lot involved people suspect that it was done to make it look like a East / West Rap sort of deal.

But see for yourself:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/forme...tigation-into-biggie-smalls-murder?ref=scroll

It's about drugs, corruption, power, damage control, and a trial way too expensive to take place.

Back