Who next for James Vick?

<SelenaWow> I completely forgot that fact...
That was a fun, competitive season of TUF. Vick, Al I, Chiasa, Jury, Cruickshank (remember they all thought he was such a beast on the show lol.. until Vick Knee'd his head off), Joe Proctor...

lots of talent. Plus Cruz and Faber as coaches made it great

That was a fun, competitive season of TUF. Vick, Al I, Chiasa, Jury, Cruickshank (remember they all thought he was such a beast on the show lol.. until Vick Knee'd his head off), Joe Proctor...

lots of talent. Plus Cruz and Faber as coaches made it great

I remember now one of the better seasons before they turned the concept into a sitcom...

I've always thought Vick has the potential to be a top 10 guy. He's on the cusp of that now and can cement himself as a top 10 LW with one more win. Not sure if they have a fight booked without looking it up but some of his fellow TUF season members Chiasa and Iaquinta would make for sensible fights right about now. Chiasa beat him on the show but that was so long ago.

James Vick needs to be hit with the regulatory hammer. He's a classic example of a fighter that's only "good" because he's good at cutting weight. That dude must cut AT LEAST 30 pounds to make weight. I wouldn't be surprised if he was 190 pounds inside the cage. That shouldn't be allowed. There should be a clear limit inside the cage for each division. I'd argue that 155ers shouldn't be allowed to weigh more than 169 pounds when they walk into the cage.

James Vick needs to be hit with the regulatory hammer. He's a classic example of a fighter that's only "good" because he's good at cutting weight. That dude must cut AT LEAST 30 pounds to make weight. I wouldn't be surprised if he was 190 pounds inside the cage. That shouldn't be allowed. There should be a clear limit inside the cage for each division. I'd argue that 155ers shouldn't be allowed to weigh more than 169 pounds when they walk into the cage.
I hear he walks around at 180-185. Idk. I hate weight cutting as much as the next guy but he's never missed weight and his cuts have never seemed to hinder his performance. He never looks physically weak/drained ala Conor at 145.

Eventually as he gets older I think he will have to transition to 170 but really he needs that KevinLeeweight of 165

He's pretty scrawny. I knew a dude that was 6'3 and wrestled 135 or 138 (forgot what weight classes were exactly down there)

Hadn't heard that. Wonder why? Because he's "ranked 12th" as if that should mean shit.
Yes Kevin was on this vegas radio show and was like I'm looking to go forwards not back. Something every ducking fighter says. If no one went back there would be no fights.

He is a top 10 fighter. The rankings are garbage. Not too many guys he couldn't potentially beat

Cerrone said he's going back down to 155 after last night and Vick lobbying like hell for the UFC to make that fight to headline last night's card. Just sayin'...

Cerrone said he's going back down to 155 after last night and Vick lobbying like hell for the UFC to make that fight to headline last night's card. Just sayin'...
I'd be OK with this.

WEAK of Kevin Lee. Lee vs Vick would be tons of fun.

who necks
who-necks-o.gif

Wouldn't mind him against the winner of pettis and Chiesa or iaquinta

Back