Who Should be next for Mairbek Taisumov?

There really isn't, though. That's the weird part about it.
Taisumov already had a VISA for the US in the past, he already fought in the US in the past and has no criminal record either. So no idea why he can't get it anymore.
Wait, lol. Taisumov has fought in the usa? I never knew that, interesting.. and annoying because things aren't going too well. Well, then I really have no idea. My friend suggests that it could be something to do with terrorism.. but I doubt Taisumov is like that. I hope he can sort out these troubles with visa.

Dunham will outgrapple him if they do fight

And then you’ll all jump ship
He isn't getting Taisumov down.. Taisumov is a lot stronger and hits a looooot harder than Dariush does, he would put Dunham out in one round.

Lol at top 10 fighters ducking a guy because he murdered Alan Patrick.

He desperately needs a stepup in competition.
Well, Pettis, Chiesa both ducked him, someone else did, too. I know his resume isn't the toughest, but the only way to prove it is to fight some of the top guys. Who don't want to fight him...

Sick of this shit.! He is a fighter that everybody like to pay for. Explosive and skilled to the grill. K.o.'s everybody.
Visa issues year in year out. Everybody ducking him.
Sick of it this shit!

Sick of this shit.! He is a fighter that everybody like to pay for. Explosive and skilled to the grill. K.o.'s everybody.
Visa issues year in year out. Everybody ducking him.
Sick of it this shit!

Yeah it's getting real tiresome.
Most of the ranked american fighters don't even consider fighting in Europe on a card, not everyone is like Cowboy unfortunately.

Well, Pettis, Chiesa both ducked him, someone else did, too. I know his resume isn't the toughest, but the only way to prove it is to fight some of the top guys. Who don't want to fight him...
Not wanting to fight an unranked guy with no name value is not ducking. A win over Taisumov does nothing for any one of their careers. Fighters want something to gain from fights. Beating Taisumov means nothing for anyone already ranked.

Ducking is when you avoid logical matchups that make sense for your ranking. Otherwise the champs are ducking thousands of fighters who want to fight them by not accepting those fights.

Not wanting to fight an unranked guy with no name value is not ducking. A win over Taisumov does nothing for any one of their careers. Fighters want something to gain from fights. Beating Taisumov means nothing for anyone already ranked.

Taisumov has a professional record of 26-5. Many of the ranked fighters dream of a resume like that, lol.
They are ducking him, plain and simple. Ranked fighters nowadays only cherry-pick their fights, even coming off a loss - and people defending that are the worst.

Guys like Chiesa should fight an unranked guy to prove themselves worthy of the Top 10, if every ranked guy just cherry-picks other ranked guys then the division is stagnant. Do you support that?

Taisumov has a 5 straight KO/TKO winstreak. Show me one fighter with that kind of resume that doesn't get a ranked fighter.

Yair Rodriguez for example, had a UFC streak comparable with Taisumov's. Less finishes though.
He got Frankie Edgar because UFC decided to give him a few gimme fights (against washed up BJ Penn for example) and decided to push him as the next big thing.

Last edited:
Taisumov has a professional record of 26-5. Many of the ranked fighters dream of a resume like that, lol.
They are ducking him, plain and simple. Ranked fighters nowadays only cherry-pick their fights, even coming off a loss - and people defending that are the worst.

Guys like Chiesa should fight an unranked guy to prove themselves worthy of the Top 10, if every ranked guy just cherry-picks other ranked guys then the division is stagnant. Do you support that?

Taisumov has a 5 straight KO/TKO winstreak. Show me one fighter with that kind of resume that doesn't get a ranked fighter.

Yair Rodriguez for example, had a UFC streak comparable with Taisumov's. Less finishes though.
He got Frankie Edgar because UFC decided to give him a few gimme fights (against washed up BJ Penn for example) and decided to push him as the next big thing.
Taisumov should beat someone better than Alan Patrick before getting a ranked fighter.

There's been far better records than 26-5. Records mean shit without relevant wins.

Yeah it's getting real tiresome.
Most of the ranked american fighters don't even consider fighting in Europe on a card, not everyone is like Cowboy unfortunately.

To be honest, the ufc should make pettis fight Mairbek.

Back