Who Should Be the First Alternate in the Bellator HW Grand Prix

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If someone needs to pull out who should be the first guy they call?

Justin Wren? Bobby Lashley? The still yet to debut Jack Swagger?

Or maybe a retired name they could get out of the mothballs? Couture? Frye? Someone else? I’m sure they all have health concerns, but I’m also sure Bellator really wouldn’t give a fuck.

It's going to take like 6 months before the semis. Wtf do they need alternates for?

1st Alternate: Cheick Kongo vs Bobby Lashley
2nd Alternate: Javy Ayala vs Justin Wren

The guy who should have been in the thing and despite what people think of his style would have been a favorite to win the whole thing.

Kongo.

Rory. He'd beat most of these guys and the size mismatches would be fun to watch.

Swagger to create a badly needed spark to this tournament.

No one wants to watch or gives a shit about Kongo.

They already announced the alternates lol

It's kongo and javy ayala

According to Coker, there will be two alternate fights in case some fighters in the semis get injured.

Two other fighters have yet to be announced.

According to Coker, there will be two alternate fights in case some fighters in the semis get injured.

Kongo & Ayala are good choices

For a 2nd set: Wren is fine. Last one is tougher. Lashley only wants easy opponents or a really big final payday against a big name. I guess Moldavsky or bring back Sakai or Sefumana.

It's Kongo vs Wren and Lashley vs Ayala.. but Lashley is saying he rather sit it out and fight the winner or fight Minakov if he comes back.

Back