Who should conor fight next and why?

Theres one fight to make. We all know, even if you say its not deserved, you will watch...

....Your mom

How the fuck does a rematch with Khabib make sense? He just got owned hard that match, showed he had nothing for Khabib.

Let Conor fight Nate again, I enjoy Nate slapping him around.

Conor won a round, arguably two. The only fighter to ever win a round against Khabib. How does it not make sense? I would like to see the Ferguson and Lee fight as well, but the trilogy must eventually happen.

Oh wow, ok then.

I'm not sure you'll be able to grasp this, but Aldo is a LW now and Diaz is completely obsessed with Conor and has been waiting years for a new paycheck.

Gaethje is a 8th ranked nobody, and Lee is a potential big time fight down the road. Neither make sense to do right now. A rematch with Aldo or Diaz to finally close either chapter makes complete sense.
So who did also fight at lw and what is his rank? Diaz has said he's not interested in the rematch but it's probably a lie. Pretty sure he's also ranked lower then gaethje who you are denying for being a low rank. And then you say lee is a bad fight cause they are too close in rank. You are on a good one

It will be Nate. I'd bet on it. Its a huge fight while they do Tony vs. Khabib finally. Conor is also likely to win and set up a massive bout vs. Tony or Khabib.

Wouldnt surprise me to see GSP come down and 50-45 Conor for a easy payday though. Think he is more likely to take that fight than Khabib or Fergs.

So who did also fight at lw and what is his rank? Diaz has said he's not interested in the rematch but it's probably a lie. Pretty sure he's also ranked lower then gaethje who you are denying for being a low rank. And then you say lee is a bad fight cause they are too close in rank. You are on a good one

That's not what I said at all. A Conor v. Lee fight can be big money down the road with a belt on the line and Lee continuing to build himself.

Diaz is lower ranked but has history with Conor and is a big money fight.

Aldo literally said he's going to 155. Stop crying about it.

I really dont know. Tonys pace is high but he stands up alot more than khabib. What will happen? I want to see. Khabib logically would fight tony,what if conor steals that fight and wins in impressive fashion? He could gain confidence back and show hes a top fighter after all.
That would be impressive

That's not what I said at all. A Conor v. Lee fight can be big money down the road with a belt on the line and Lee continuing to build himself.

Diaz is lower ranked but has history with Conor and is a big money fight.

Aldo literally said he's going to 155. Stop crying about it.
There's only one here crying and it isn't me

Conor won a round, arguably two. The only fighter to ever win a round against Khabib. How does it not make sense? I would like to see the Ferguson and Lee fight as well, but the trilogy must eventually happen.
The 1 round he barely won,not much happened in it other than him informing khabib its only business.

It doesnt make sense because Khabib destroyed Conor.

You are a crazy person if you think Conor won rounds 1 or 2. He won a single round and then got tapped with a neck crank. Khabib even landed the hardest standing strike of the fight. Conor's performance was nothing to brag about.

Tony has 11 wins in a row, eight finishes. Conor hasnt won a fight in two years.

Let Conor go life and death with 19-11 Diaz again while the two best LWs fight forthe belt.

I agree with Genthje or Lee. I'd rather see him against a ranked fighter he hasn't fought already.
I think your mom would be an interesting one but I don't think she can make the cut to 155.

WHY REMATCH AND TITLE FIGHT?!?! HE NEEDS TO START FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE DIVISION.

Probably chill and wait for Khabib vs Tony. Then either rematch Khabib or try to fight GSP. Then fight Nate again or some boxing crap

I'm saying gathje or lee. If he wants a rematch with khabib he needs to beat at least one of these guys. The Justin fight would be entertaining as fuck and the lee fight would give hope that he could beat khabib in a rematch. I'd really like to see conor fight twice before fighting for the title with the fight be two out of the following 3: justin, Kevin, nate

khabib easy money

Khabib is the one "people will ask for" (Conor wants). And if they get it (he holds them to ransom successfully) Conor will get beaten the same way he did before, then retire after a fight with Paulie Malignaggi.

The fight I would most like to see would be against Tony, as I think he'd beat him worse than Khabib did.

Who will we get? ... Prolly Paulie Malignaggi

Last edited:
Khabib is the one "people will ask for" (Conor wants). And if they get it (he holds them to ransom successfully) Conor will get beaten the same way he did before, then retire after a fight with Paulie Malignaggi.

The fight I would most like to see would be against Tony, as I think he'd beat him worse than Khabib did.

Who will we get? ... Prolly Paulie Malignaggi
Im not sure which people are asking for Khabib. The fight went as most people predicted. Conor was the challenger and got dominated. I think even the casual fan base would need Conor to get a win to build back some momentum.
I think the Tony fight would be good if Khabib is out of the picture. Otherwise Tony Khabib is a fight we have been wanting for some time now and makes much more sense.

Back