Who should conor fight next and why?

is the rematch at Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

Options for Conor:
#1 Khabib rematch
#2 Diaz rubbermatch
#3 GSP for 165 belt
#4 Woodley 170 title match
#5 Boxing Paulie or Floyd somehow?
#6 Tony?

I don't see anything else.

The fight for Conor now is vs Cristiane cyborg

I got cyborg by rape choke gnp 1st round

Options for Conor:
#1 Khabib rematch
#2 Diaz rubbermatch
#3 GSP for 165 belt
#6 Tony?

Why no aldo rematch? You wouldn't like to see how that goes now?

Conor would be decent favorite s over Dustin or K.Lee. He would finish a much improved "diamond " and he'd stop Lee.
Imo, 2 great scenarios for gregor and puts him right for title rematch if ready

Conor would be decent favorite s over Dustin or K.Lee. He would finish a much improved "diamond " and he'd stop Lee.
Imo, 2 great scenarios for gregor and puts him right for title rematch if ready
Lee is interesting. Why? Because I think Lee is stronger than Khabib over a round and could sap Conor's cardio. If Lee mauls him for two rounds, mounts him, beats him up, then Conor will not have pop on his punches, even tho Lee gasses too.

Options for Conor:
#1 Khabib rematch
#2 Diaz rubbermatch
#3 GSP for 165 belt
#6 Tony?

he better stick to Nate. i would love to see him in the cage with Woodley; It would be an absolute wood shedding he would take from "The Chosen One"

Poirier has more than earned a titleshot already.

The guy beat a higher ranked Pettis before Tony did, and he beat ex-champ Eddie Alvarez who I also believe was higher ranked than Tony's win over Kevin Lee (#7). He also beat Gaethje.

He has nothing for LW. Rematch Aldo/Max or feed him to Edgar.

The Edgar fight makes sense. Even a Zabit fight makes sense, if he wants to use Zabit as a proxy for Khabib in the minds of his superficial fans. The best would be a Max Holloway rematch, even if it's catchweight or lightweight.

Dustin makes sense only because they both beat Eddie. Which says absolutely nothing on how Conor ranks in the division but whatever.
It's probably the fight that's gonna happen, because there is no way he is going to want to face Lee for example. Everything under Dustin is not worth his time most likely.

The question to ask I think is: Does Dana have a new son?

Why? Dustin is a nobody. Make no sense.

Conor getting another LW title shot at Khabib immediately makes no sense, the first fight wasn't even close.

If you're a Conor fan, Poirier's an ideal opponent to try to halt his losing skid with.

Conor getting another LW title shot at Khabib immediately makes no sense, the first fight wasn't even close.

If you're a Conor fan, Poirier's an ideal opponent to try to halt his losing skid with.

Might as well give him Joe Duffy at that point.

He's getting called out by Anderson, which would make him a lot more money.

Old Andy knows it's just business so I doubt he's gonna matrix him.

It will probably be an exhibition fight between two strikers and Conor's fans will claim a moral victory because he survived and touched Andy here and there.

Back