Who should conor fight next and why?

Poirer rematch keeps him within title reach but Nate generates a load more buzz and money.

Gaejthe - makes no sense
Lee - not quite there yet
Tony - booked for Smesh(soon hopefully)
Khabib - booked for Tony( soon hopefully)
Nate - makes sense
Aldo - my favorite option
Dustin - not a big fight $$ compared to others

Agree with this and want to add:

Your mom - Easy Smesh

Lee fight makes zero sense. Gaethje fight doesn't make sense.

A rematch with Aldo or Diaz or Khabib makes sense.

Do Conor fans really want to see a rematch with Khabib? Why not give Conor a good matchup so y'all can get another gif or two to add to your library.

Although I think ts mom could easily finish Conor, she does her best work in tourneys finishing 2 or 3 guys in a night.

Brobs gonna fight Diaz. Dana paid Dustin to fake injury so he can make Diaz v Conor.

Fights he needs to take next are: cocaine and alchohol addictions and also maybe insatgram addiction, i am telling you social media will kill ya if you let it take over you ( I know )

I've already seen him fight Diaz.

I want Conor vs anyone he hasn't fought in the top 10. Like Barboza or Lee.

Yes but Tony vs khabib is happening next
If we are lucky , Conor should fight Barbosa or Pettis next both new matchup and they would strike with him . If he wins he's right there for Khabib vs Tony winner

Khabib rematch aint happenin...he got anal raped in the Khabib match..that shit was so lopsided, it was just sad.
Id say Diaz.
Not sure about aldo.....aldo doesnt want it bad enough IMO..

Wasn't even close to one-sided. Conor wasn't even 100% either!

Do Conor fans really want to see a rematch with Khabib? Why not give Conor a good matchup so y'all can get another gif or two to add to your library.

???

Haters are the ones that obsessively post Conor hating gifs of losses that he's even redeemed. At least we have a relevant loss now for you dorks to post.

So yes, of course I want to see a rematch with Khabib. Conor wasn't 100%, and a rematch will go very differently.

Wasn't even close to one-sided. Conor wasn't even 100% either!

Conor was dominated in a way we have not seen to this point. It looks like what would have happened if Mendes was in shape.
Aside from that, youre completely full of shit if you think that was a close fight.
Downright lying to yourself.

???

Haters are the ones that obsessively post Conor hating gifs of losses that he's even redeemed. At least we have a relevant loss now for you dorks to post.

So yes, of course I want to see a rematch with Khabib. Conor wasn't 100%, and a rematch will go very differently.

Stop talking the wasnt 100 percent bullshit.
That dude had TWO YEARS of kicking back and relaxing..didnt have an MMA fight..so i dont want to hear that.
No fighter is really 100 percent anyways. Many will tell you that if you bothered to stop sucking conors dick and would look up every once in a while.
Chad mendes didnt have a full camp so he should have gotten a rematch too...right?
You are making excuses.
If conor loses the rematch, mark my words, youll find an excuse for that too.
As far as the second diaz fight. It went the distance so they are 1 - 1. Even. And conor won by decision on top of that.

As far as the haters go, its like i told this other dude, everyone doesnt have to like conor. Millions of people have their own favorite fighter. Who he fuck are you to call them a hater if conor fights their favorite fighter?
Again, youve had your toungue in conors ass for so long, you dontt realize that there are OTHER people who have their own favorite fighter who isnt conor.
For goodness sake, get over yourself.

Tony Ferguson to further prove he was a hype job.

Conor was dominated in a way we have not seen to this point. It looks like what would have happened if Mendes was in shape.
Aside from that, youre completely full of shit if you think that was a close fight.
Downright lying to yourself.

Stop talking the wasnt 100 percent bullshit.
That dude had TWO YEARS of kicking back and relaxing..didnt have an MMA fight..so i dont want to hear that.
No fighter is really 100 percent anyways. Many will tell you that if you bothered to stop sucking conors dick and would look up every once in a while.
Chad mendes didnt have a full camp so he should have gotten a rematch too...right?
You are making excuses.
If conor loses the rematch, mark my words, youll find an excuse for that too.
As far as the second diaz fight. It went the distance so they are 1 - 1. Even. And conor won by decision on top of that.

As far as the haters go, its like i told this other dude, everyone doesnt have to like conor. Millions of people have their own favorite fighter. Who he fuck are you to call them a hater if conor fights their favorite fighter?
Again, youve had your toungue in conors ass for so long, you dontt realize that there are OTHER people who have their own favorite fighter who isnt conor.
For goodness sake, get over yourself.

LOL, ok. You're just completely wrong on everything, so I can see how this is going to go, but I'll speak the facts anyways, because that's what I do.

Conor was not a 100%, deal with it. Funny you mention the two years layoff like it was a good thing, I wasn't even calculating that in Conor being less than a 100%, but now that you bring it up it's lowered it even further!

No fighter is a 100%, but if they are close when they step in the cage, otherwise they would pull out. Conor doesn't pull out. He doesn't pull out with a fucked up knee, so know your little prediction on Chad is wrong. Chad got handled with a one-legged short-camp Conor as well while he was juiced to the gills, and was very in shape as well.

And you're not just a fan of another fighter don't play that shit. You bash Conor every chance you get, and you don't just bash him, you slander him. So yes, you're a hater. Conor is going ot avenge Khabib, you'll use your old gif to try and hold onto some relevancy, and life will continue down the path god intended as Conor ascends his rightful spot as the GOAT.

Aldo wants the rematch and he is moving to 155, Poirier rematch could be fun too.

giphy.webp

There was UFC before Conor McGregor?....

There in lies part of the problem.
No UFC, no Conor.

LOL, ok. You're just completely wrong on everything, so I can see how this is going to go, but I'll speak the facts anyways, because that's what I do.

Conor was not a 100%, deal with it. Funny you mention the two years layoff like it was a good thing, I wasn't even calculating that in Conor being less than a 100%, but now that you bring it up it's lowered it even further!

No fighter is a 100%, but if they are close when they step in the cage, otherwise they would pull out. Conor doesn't pull out. He doesn't pull out with a fucked up knee, so know your little prediction on Chad is wrong. Chad got handled with a one-legged short-camp Conor as well while he was juiced to the gills, and was very in shape as well.

And you're not just a fan of another fighter don't play that shit. You bash Conor every chance you get, and you don't just bash him, you slander him. So yes, you're a hater. Conor is going ot avenge Khabib, you'll use your old gif to try and hold onto some relevancy, and life will continue down the path god intended as Conor ascends his rightful spot as the GOAT.

Conor got his ass beat. Period.
And like i said. Youre making excuses and its pathetic. If conor loses his next 3 fights, youll have an excuse for all of them.
As far as mendes goes, he was not in fight shape. Anyone thats trained knows theres a difference. It was a short notice fight for Chad who didnt have a full camp. Theres no way in hell you can be in fight shape in less than two weeks. Conor was.

As far as me...who fucking cares.
Conor lost. Period, and it eats you alive inside....like a cancer.

old gif to try and hold onto some relevancy, and life will continue down the path god intended as Conor ascends his rightful spot as the GOAT

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Is conor fucking you? Are you gay?
What the fuck does that mean god intended?
If you god was so great, conor would not have lost in the first place. if isgod being all powerful. Maybe Khabibs god in is the real god because he waxed conors ass, now, didnt he?
I think youre are one of those psycho fans. Look at the shit you type dude...as god intend? Who says that type of shit?
Hes not even the best fighter in the UFC.
But mark my words, if conor loses his next fight, you will have some sort of excuse for that too.

Aldo wants the rematch and he is moving to 155, Poirier rematch could be fun too.

Ughhh...i dont know about that. Jose fell off the face of the earth. I dont know why, now he wants a rematch with Conor.

Justin, Aldo or Dustin.... though it’s likely none of those fights interest him at this point in time.

There in lies part of the problem.
No UFC, no Conor.

Conor got his ass beat. Period.
And like i said. Youre making excuses and its pathetic. If conor loses his next 3 fights, youll have an excuse for all of them.
As far as mendes goes, he was not in fight shape. Anyone thats trained knows theres a difference. It was a short notice fight for Chad who didnt have a full camp. Theres no way in hell you can be in fight shape in less than two weeks. Conor was.

As far as me...who fucking cares.
Conor lost. Period, and it eats you alive inside....like a cancer.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Is conor fucking you? Are you gay?
What the fuck does that mean god intended?
If you god was so great, conor would not have lost in the first place. if isgod being all powerful. Maybe Khabibs god in is the real god because he waxed conors ass, now, didnt he?
I think youre are one of those psycho fans. Look at the shit you type dude...as god intend? Who says that type of shit?
Hes not even the best fighter in the UFC.
But mark my words, if conor loses his next fight, you will have some sort of excuse for that too.

Ughhh...i dont know about that. Jose fell off the face of the earth. I dont know why, now he wants a rematch with Conor.

Not going to keep reading these angry novels you keep posting. Learn to be speak like a man, or you're done.

Not going to keep reading these angry novels you keep posting. Learn to be speak like a man, or you're done.

Learn to act like a man, instead of worshiping one.
And as I said before, EVERY-TIME Conor loses, you WILL have an excuse for it.
Take note, Sherdog...take note!

Back