who should gustafsson fight?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
august 4th, who makes sense? the lhw division is ugly. teixeira, shogun, lil nog, sam alvey and Corey Anderson are booked. Alexander won't fight latifi (injured anyway). oezdimir is injured. manuwa and cirkunov are on losing streaks. soooo maybe: osp (who's won 3 of his last 4) or blachowicz (3 fight win streak)? neither osp or blachowicz vs Gustafsson excite me, but I don't know any other options. maybe bring in someone from another organization? Nikita Krylov? (still not very exciting of a match up). or maybe Yoel Romero fights his first lhw match on this card? I doubt he'd fight on such short notice. I don't know. I give up. thoughts?

thought it over again. my best solution is gustafsson vs Yoel at ufc 228 Dallas

Hoping he does fight... but the guy feels entitled to the belt. Wouldn't doubt him sitting out for another couple months.

Anyone lol fuck at this point there shouldn’t be anyone left for him to fight at 205. Should be demanding fights and stacking up wins against these opponents he’s too good for.

With his inactivity, anyone. Not like that LHW belt is getting defended anytime soon.

at this point you have to scrap it

you're probably right. but who should he fight next regardless of when his next fight takes place? he won't get DC. does he wait for oezdimir or yoel to get healthy? tricky.

They'll offer him OSP and Gustafsson will decline.

august 4th, who makes sense? the lhw division is ugly. teixeira, shogun, lil nog, sam alvey and Corey Anderson are booked. Alexander won't fight latifi (injured anyway). oezdimir is injured. manuwa and cirkunov are on losing streaks. soooo maybe: osp (who's won 3 of his last 4) or blachowicz (3 fight win streak)? neither osp or blachowicz vs Gustafsson excite me, but I don't know any other options. maybe bring in someone from another organization? Nikita Krylov? (still not very exciting of a match up). or maybe Yoel Romero fights his first lhw match on this card? I doubt he'd fight on such short notice. I don't know. I give up. thoughts?
What no Reyes option easily the best option if available.

Have him fight Shogun for an interim

Back