Who should McGregor fight next if he sticks with boxing? Paulie? Khan?

He's never going to be a relevant boxer so I assume he'll retire then? Shame if so as there are a few good fights left for him in the UFC. Mcgregor vs ferguson would be a great fight

he doesn't have to be a"relevant" boxer. It seems that him and paulie are already setting up a potnential match between them. He can fight paulie in dublin and he will sell out an arena. He won't make mayweather fight money but he will damm sure make much more than if he fought anyone in the UFC.

Khan would smash him.

He'll go back to the ufc, have 2 more fights.

And retire.

he doesn't have to be a"relevant" boxer. It seems that him and paulie are already setting up a potnential match between them. He can fight paulie in dublin and he will sell out an arena. He won't make mayweather fight money but he will damm sure make much more than if he fought anyone in the UFC.

He won't have to make a living anymore so I suppose he can just keep on calling out retired fighters!

He won't have to make a living anymore so I suppose he can just keep on calling out retired fighters!

You mean he can help a retired fighters help their 401k ;). Paulie can use a big payday also.

I think the Mayweather effect kicks in.

Dude gets a record high payday and then loses that hunger to scrap for a payday. Either retires right away or goes back to UFC. He's a high note fighter and he'll leave on one. He'll never hang around too long like Roy Jones Jr. or Mike Tyson, or, for his sport, Vitor Belfort.

No one. He's not going to be boxing again (well, at least not soon after) after he gets stopped by Mayweather.

Paulie. That's the best risk-reward ratio he's going to get after Floyd.

Khan would murder him. It would be like lighting up a tree with an AK-47

Khan would smash him.

He'll go back to the ufc, have 2 more fights.

And retire.

He ain't going to the UFC for peanuts. He is either going to fight paulie or just retire.

Someone with a single-digit professional record, in a 4-round match, for a 4-figure purse.

Fook that guy, just because won the matchmaking lottery and landed a spot in a freakshow, doesn't mean he gets to continue at the top, amongst guys who earned their spot.

this

paulie makes more sense especially with the drama.

khan as well

Back