Who should the Browns next head coach be?

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
We are out of ideas and could use some new knes

They aren't changing head coaches in 2018.

steve spurrier
wayne fontes
barry switzer
lane kiffin
ryan leaf
randy moss
lavar ball

I believe the true answer lays somewhere in this list

-Somebody who knows how to work a flamethrower

-An NA sponsor (for management... I'm pretty sure at least the owner snorts coke immediately before conducting football operations)

- A pumpkin with a pair of sunglasses on it and a clipboard nearby

- Someone who's good at Madden.

... could all work as well as, or better than, Huej if Jackson

My choice would be the Chud, though. He seemed to have potential and was somehow a Browns fan (plus who the fuck wants that job?). Ironic that they fired him in his first season when it was supposed to be a process (because "high standards")... suck more afterwards and fire that coach... get Jackson, and suck Gloryhole Girls amounts of dick, then make history for doing even worse the next year, and STILL somehow think this guy is good enough to keep on board for next year.

They could just as soon rebrand as the lemmings and chase a kickoff off of a cliff.

Peyton Manning, what is doing nowadays. Bring back Johnny Football, draft Minkah Fitzpatrick, and Anthony Averett. Go undefeated, and lose to TB12 in the Superbowl is the best anyone can hope for.

Peyton Manning, what is doing nowadays. Bring back Johnny Football, draft Minkah Fitzpatrick, and Anthony Averett. Go undefeated, and lose to TB12 in the Superbowl is the best anyone can hope for.

You do know they wouldn't ever play the Pats in the Superbowl right?

You do know they wouldn't ever play the Pats in the Superbowl right?
I only figured out which conference they were in a few years ago, myself. It's been largely irrelevant for a long, long time.

You should make a top ten list of potential candidates!

They need to realign the league. Dallas, and Dolphins are playing way out of their geographic region.

Dallas would actually fit better Geographically in the NFC south and they could trade places with either Carolina or Atlanta. Since those 2 cities are further east and Dallas is further south. The NFC just doesn't want to lose the lucrative Dallas vs any of the NFC east rivalries.

They're not getting rid of Hue Jackson so they don't need a new Head Coach. However,I think he should go and they hire Eagles QB Coach John DeFilippo.

They might be hiring Todd Haley as their Offensive Coordinator. Haley was fired by the Steelers after their loss to Jacksonville.

Last edited:
Back