Who still has any hope in shogun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDogá

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
After this massacre, anyone has any hope Shogun can figure in top 5 or maybe win a title in the future?

vVPXzhjeyiw.jpg

He should have announced his retirement a few fights back. He's done enough in his career. Here's hoping he doesn't keep fighting and end up with irreversible damage.

Probably an eye poke.

And pretty sure Shogun was just meditating not sure why they stopped the fight.

He should retire,he cant even beat the guys who no one cares about that are only around because everyone who was somebody is old.

RETIRE ........... too old, too soft, too fragile...

Hang it up Shogun.

everyone forgets he was on a win streak. yeah he should retire but of coarse he can still win some fighs

imagine what volkan would have done, glad the fight got cancelled

At LHW? He still can be champ with the proper matchmaking. Hell even Alvey is doing fine

Minor setback. Shogun LHW champ 2019.

At LHW? He still can be champ with the proper matchmaking. Hell even Alvey is doing fine
What if Anthony Smith was the champ? what kinda matchmaking are you even talkin about at this point?

When people talk about Shogun's win streak keep in mind it is 3 wins over the last 5 years, and not against the best people. These guys just can't stop themselves, I am sure in a few years Tito/Chuck/Shogun/Wand will do a senior tournament.

It's sad , but it's time .
I hope he retires

Even in his wins he was not very impressive and was lucky to get a decision to in a couple. Seems like a genuine good guy and was a killer back in the day. Wish he would retire. The amount of punishment he has take over the years is brutal and last thing I would like to see his him with that Liddell slurred speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back