Who thinks Lesnar crushes Ngannou and loses to Stipe?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Stipe, a D1 wrestler All-American got Ngannou down with ease many times. Lesnar was not only a multiple time D1 All-American he was an NCAA champion also. Lesnar's wrestling should be better than Stipe's and he is also over 20lbs. heavier than Stipe.

I'd say that Lesnar double leg's Francis the first chance he gets and annihilates him with vicious GnP before the end of the 1st round. It'd be a squash match.

Against Stipe Lesnar has a much smaller chance of winning if he can't get Stipe down. If Lesnar could get Stipe down he'd have to keep him there which could be hard. But if Lesnar couldn't, it'd be another Cain vs. Lesnar type win for Stipe.

Who thinks that Lesnar crushes Ngannou but loses to Stipe?

I'm just waiting for Conor fans to be like " Conor kills all 3"

Stipe, a D1 wrestler All-American got Ngannou down with ease many times. Lesnar was not only a multiple time D1 All-American he was an NCAA champion also. Lesnar's wrestling should be better than Stipe's and he is also over 20lbs. heavier than Stipe.

I'd say that Lesnar double leg's Francis the first chance he gets and annihilates him with vicious GnP before the end of the 1st round. It'd be a squash match.

Against Stipe Lesnar has a much smaller chance of winning if he can't get Stipe down. If Lesnar could get Stipe down he'd have to keep him there which could be hard. But if Lesnar couldn't, it'd be another Cain vs. Lesnar type win for Stipe.

not me at all.

Roids would defeat Lesnar before he were to go anywhere near mma, but then again, the responsible parties for his drug testing and knowledge of its result would probably pretend to not be aware of his failed test until after the fight.

"We didn't know that he pissed hot.. he just stepped into the lab dripping in piss."

Can Lesnar weather the storm that Stipe did?

lesnor-vs-cain.gif

oJU8FRE.gif

Francis defeats Lesnar if he is not dumb. It's all about defending the double and landing a single punch to make Lesnar panic.

For sure Ngannou is a more limited fighter than the champ but after seeing the fight Lesnar put up against Overeem, I wouldn't bet on him against either.

I love that people create alternate realities about recent events.

Ngannou stuffed the first three TD attempts pretty easily. He was only taken down after the adrenaline dump. Stipe also had to press him against the fence for about seven total minutes of fight time to wear him out.

Brock doesn't have Stipe's boxing or head movement. If Ngannou can avoid the first shot and throw strikes in Brock's general vicinity, he wins.

Seriously, the notion that Ngannou's career is over after his last fight and that he's just going to lose to anybody who can wrestle from now is laughable. Overeem is actually one of the better wrestlers in the division, and he couldn't even move Ngannou in the clinch.

they both will have the big gorilla on top of them in the first 10 seconds.

Back