Who thinks Lesnar crushes Ngannou and loses to Stipe?

Roids would defeat Lesnar before he were to go anywhere near mma, but then again, the responsible parties for his drug testing and knowledge of its result would probably pretend to not be aware of his failed test until after the fight.

"We didn't know that he pissed hot.. he just stepped into the lab dripping in piss."

Are you under the impression that Ngannou is natural?

Steroid free, 40 year old Lesnar. Ngannou KO1. Stipe took some shots before the takedown that would have Lesnar curled up in the fetal position.

Ngannou would knock him out within 90 seconds. Lesnar hates getting hit more than any other ufc heavyweights

But Ngannou has to hit him. All Mark Hunt had to do was hit Lesnar also but you saw how well that went.

Unless he gets hit like at all. He will absolutely fold if he gets touched even with a jab.

Stipe, a D1 wrestler All-American got Ngannou down with ease many times. Lesnar was not only a multiple time D1 All-American he was an NCAA champion also. Lesnar's wrestling should be better than Stipe's and he is also over 20lbs. heavier than Stipe.

I'd say that Lesnar double leg's Francis the first chance he gets and annihilates him with vicious GnP before the end of the 1st round. It'd be a squash match.

Against Stipe Lesnar has a much smaller chance of winning if he can't get Stipe down. If Lesnar could get Stipe down he'd have to keep him there which could be hard. But if Lesnar couldn't, it'd be another Cain vs. Lesnar type win for Stipe.

Who thinks that Lesnar crushes Ngannou but loses to Stipe?

Im in!

Unless he gets hit like at all. He will absolutely fold if he gets touched even with a jab.

He's taken hits from fighters and not folded immediately. lol.

People act like one light punch from any fighter and Lesnar's done.

He's taken hits from fighters and not folded immediately. lol.

People act like one light punch from any fighter and Lesnar's done.
He might not fold immediately, he just flinches and then goes into run away mode.

Francis defeats Lesnar if he is not dumb. It's all about defending the double...

Today I learned that to stop Lesnar's double, you just simply have to stop Lesnsar's double.

Profound.

Today I learned that to stop Lesnar's double, you just simply have to stop Lesnsar's double.

Profound.
Well, Francis has the physicality and resources to become able of doing it.

His panic TD's still get people down. If he gets touched but panic TDs and takes Ngannou down, Ngannou is most likely done.
His panic TDs get Mark Hunt down, maybe. I don't know about anyone else in the upper end of the division though.

ok i'll give him credit for not tapping to strikes there, but he turtled and practically begged rosenthal to stop it.
If that fight was stopped, nobody would even complain. The ref let it go because it was Brock lol, and Brock got saved by the bell/carwin blowing his wad in 1 round.

If Ngannou can hit Brock clean he'll probably make him go turtle mode, but if Brock can get that sweet double he'll most likely pound him out. As for stipe, I think Stipe will do the same thing to Brock he did to Ngannou.

Most including me agree he would beat Francis but lose to Stipe

Lesnar doesnt make it out of the first against either of them.

He did pretty good as UFC HW Champ for someone who's 'not a fighter'.

lol
He is a freak of nature. He can get anyone down and is big and strong. He gets hit and he turtles up. Brock’s physical skills with Frankie’s heart would have been a monster.

Back