Who thinks Randy Orton SUCKS?

I'm apparently in the minority here but I think that Randy has created a perfect niche as the best tweener in the business. His being "lazy" or "boring" is really just him sticking to his character and his role in the company. Chris Jericho has said, "I love working with him because he's so good. He's so good and you know he's only going 40% and it's like... damn."

you make a point and then post a quote in the very next sentence that contradicts that. you say him looking lazy is part of his character. then jericho says you can tell he is only going 40%

you make a point and then post a quote in the very next sentence that contradicts that. you say him looking lazy is part of his character. then jericho says you can tell he is only going 40%

That's not contradiction. He's going 40% of what he can do because his character's tone is built around a style with that kind of workrate involved. Like US Hogan vs Japan Hogan. He wasn't so much lazy as he was smart.

He was at his best doing the RNN reports while injured.

He's like Trips....good at everything, but doesn't really stand out as being great in any single aspect. TBF, though, it probably would've been career suicide for a top guy to do anything too outside the box in the PG Era.

Randy is GREAT at what he does...when he's a heel. No one wants him as a face. The RKO is SUPER over I almost wish they gave the move to someone else who is already over at a decent level, but an RKO would put them over the top.

Turn him full heel and give me some punts

He's pretty good in the ring, but hamstrung by being in the WWE for its worst years.

He's like Trips....good at everything, but doesn't really stand out as being great in any single aspect. TBF, though, it probably would've been career suicide for a top guy to do anything too outside the box in the PG Era.
Is HHH good at anything? Or about 5/10 at everything?

Certainly not a 10 at anything except maybe calling a match/storytelling but probably above a 5 in just about everything. He's a rock that could be built upon.

Yeah.. Last few years have been nothing. Should have had him lead a little faction or SOMETHING.. Because it's been nothing.

Song needs to change. They had a chance to go all the way with "the viper" thing, but didn't, and it has sucked since.

His body movements have always been a little off. Tgecway he holds his arms out. He isn't a terrible wrestler, it just looks.. off. Better than me or you, however.

He's a good looking dude, and has rode that further than it should have taken him. He is also tall.

Thinking about it, I think it's time for a serious Randy v Cena fued.

Look: 7/10
In-ring ability: 7/10
Mic work: 6/10
Gimmick: 6/10
Politicking: 10/10

Trips had to the look and ability to work to make him a star regardless. The fact that he married the boss's daughter put him over the top, though, into that category where they try to sell him as another Hart, Rock, etc.

Certainly not a 10 at anything except maybe calling a match/storytelling but probably above a 5 in just about everything. He's a rock that could be built upon.

Look: 7/10
In-ring ability: 7/10
Mic work: 6/10
Gimmick: 6/10
Politicking: 10/10

Trips had to the look and ability to work to make him a star regardless. The fact that he married the boss's daughter put him over the top, though, into that category where they try to sell him as another Hart, Rock, etc.
I feel like you fellas slightly overrate him. He's pretty tight in his work, but he always seemed to me like everything that is wrong with that "main event style". Lying on the floor after a big move, for about 3/4 of the match! I'm all for telling a story, but Twilight and 50 Shades are stories too :p

Back