Who thought it was a good idea to give Kevin James another sitcom?

bjdiaz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dude is fucking horrible, unfunniest "comedian" ever. Why did someone think it would be a good idea to put the guy back on tv??

Well considering he's basically the last guy in Hollywood that hasn't touched anyone, why not...

I kind of enjoyed Here comes the Boom. King of Queens was ok as far as crappy sitcoms go as well.

Hate the game not the player.

That chick who played hi swife in that show he had with that old dude from that show about nothing was hot as fuck.

I don't think he's all the great either, but he brings in the money. From a producer's perspective, he's a pretty safe bet. He's not as funny as say Norm MacDonald, but I'd sure as shit put my money on the fat man to bring in the viewers on a sitcom.

He's so... unfunny. He seems like a pleasant guy but for someone in comedic movies and sitcoms, you would think he'd be funny.

That chick who played hi swife in that show he had with that old dude from that show about nothing was hot as fuck.
Leah remini? Man I had a thing for her since saved by the bell

I kind of enjoyed Here comes the Boom. King of Queens was ok as far as crappy sitcoms go as well.

Hate the game not the player.
I remember having to watch BOTH mall cop movies because of my wife (girlfriend at the time) never saw any comedy movies so unfunny in my life

WTF who doesn't like King of Queens that stuff was hilarious.
I like that both Doug and Carry did wrong stuff and had questionable characters. Usually, the wife is the good one in Sitcoms.
Arthur was also Hillarious.

The new show is starting to get better because it gets more like King of Queens.

Dude knows how to play the game....

There must be enough people who find him funny if they keep giving him work.

It’s like Big Bang Theory or 3 and a half Men. I never thought those shows were funny at all but they are hugely popular.

WTF who doesn't like King of Queens that stuff was hilarious.
I like that both Doug and Carry did wrong stuff and had questionable characters. Usually, the wife is the good one in Sitcoms.
Arthur was also Hillarious.

The new show is starting to get better because it gets more like King of Queens.
What's up Kev. We all knew you were an MMA fan but we didn't know you were on Sherdog.

It's safe, simple tv that simple people like to watch.
There are a lot of simple people.

I don't watch sitcoms, but there are far worse things on TV than a Kevin James show

Well his first sitcom ran for 9 years from 1998–2007 over 200 episodes. If that's not success, I don't know what is.

His current sitcom is still running. "Kevin can wait" have 2 seasons in already and doesn't look like it's going to be cancelled anytime soon as it's ratings are still good.

Not sure what new sitcom you talking about unless you're talking about "Kevin can wait" which is not a new sitcom and I would consider it pretty established at this point. So you'd be a dumbass not to employ this man and give him movies/sitcom deals.

Kevin James is big into MMA, I'd bet anything he has a Sherdog account.

My kid's name is Deacon
a case can be made that my ex only approved of this b/c she watched KoQ and the friend/coworker was named Deacon

Back