Who thought it was a good idea to give Kevin James another sitcom?

I don't think he's all the great either, but he brings in the money. From a producer's perspective, he's a pretty safe bet. He's not as funny as say Norm MacDonald, but I'd sure as shit put my money on the fat man to bring in the viewers on a sitcom.

I love Norm, but he is like the most unreliable guy ever. He can't even drive a car and I am pretty sure he lives with his mom. lmao

He is on The Orville, but he only does voice work. His latest KFC commercial you just see a picture of his face and it is voice work. Getting him to show up in person is difficult.

WTF who doesn't like King of Queens that stuff was hilarious.
I like that both Doug and Carry did wrong stuff and had questionable characters. Usually, the wife is the good one in Sitcoms.
Arthur was also Hillarious.

The new show is starting to get better because it gets more like King of Queens.
Funny thing is i enjoy Kevin James and think he is funny. I thought king of queens was good but couldnt watch it because i cant stand Leah Remini (not sure why). Then he gets a new show and she eventually follows him there.

Dude is fucking horrible, unfunniest "comedian" ever. Why did someone think it would be a good idea to put the guy back on tv??

Anyone who was successful in the past is coming back as television tries to re-live it's golden years. They're bringing Rosanne back too.

He killed off his wife from the first season to bring Remini aboard again, after she was given a one-off guest star appearance during the first season of his new show. Killed off his wife an advanced the show five years into the future...

Because Comedy like most things is subjective....

came here to say this. King of Queens is one of the all times greats.

Arthur- can't get better than that guy. Had the perfect combo of characters.
Jerry Stiller, Patton Oswalt and Nicole Sullivan were the only funny parts about KoQ imo. They brought it.

King of Queens is an awesome show. I say is because I still watch it regularly.

saved by the bell? isn't that the amber thiessen chick or something?
Tiffany Amber thiesen as Kelly kapowski. Leah remini played Stacy carosi in the season where they all got jobs at the beach resort for the summer

This is Kevin. Fuck certain people in this thread. Others are fine.

I loved King of Queens. The show constantly made me laugh. I haven't checked out Kevin Can Wait yet, but I heard it's becoming more like King of Queens since Leah Remini joined.

They should have just made the new show a King of Queens spinoff or kept it as The King of Queens.

Back