Who Voted for Trump?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

I wasn't sure if a thread has been done on this so I thought I'd start a thread. There seems to be a lot of disagreement among sherdoggers her as to who exactly voted for Trump. His adversaries will commonly suggest that angry white males voted for him against women and minorities for Hillary. Although this may be partly true it appears at least according to this article that Trumps voters were much more diverse than that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/exit-polls-who-voted-for-trump-clinton-2016-11

As you will see in this link, 42% of women voters voted for Trump. That's a lot. And although more old people voted for Trump many voted for Hillary too and so on.

Obviously the biggest divide was among black voters. Only 8 percent voted for him.(I expect this number to slightly grow next election.)

High income people voted slightly more for Trump by a few percent.

And I've been saying on this forum for years, there is a clear difference between rural and city residents politically as shown in the link.

Interesting stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't sure if a thread has been done on this so I thought I'd start a thread. There seems to be a lot of disagreement among sherdoggers her as to who exactly voted for Trump. His adversaries will commonly suggest that angry white males voted for him against women and minorities for Hillary. Although this may be partly true it appears at least according to this article that Trumps voters were much more diverse than that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/exit-polls-who-voted-for-trump-clinton-2016-11

As you will see in this link, 42% of women voters voted for Trump. That's a lot. And although more old people voted for Trump many voted for Hillary too and so on.

Obviously the biggest divide was among blacks. Only 8 percent voted for him.(I expect this number to slightly grow for the mid terms.)

High income people voted slightly more for Trump by a few percent.

And I've been saying on this forum for years, there is a clear difference between rural and city residents politically as shown in the link.

Interesting stuff.

Trump isn't running during the mid terms.

I hope this helps.

Poor Canadian bastard we know you didn't vote for him.

Trump isn't running during the mid terms.

I hope this helps.

Poor Canadian bastard we know you didn't vote for him.

I admit I'm not entirely versed on your elections, Trump announced hes not running for a second term?

Looks like a trick to get the names of people who voted for trump to turn them over to CNN or another major media outlet (who, of course, only has the best intentions for America in mind :rolleyes:) and have them targeted for harassment and ridicule and attempt to make them lose their jobs. Dont fall for this cheap ploy.

I admit I'm not entirely versed on your elections, Trump announced hes not running for a second term?

The mid terms are for House and Senate seats only.

The Presidential election is only once every 4 years.

They're called midterms because they happen 2 years into the President's term.

Trump isn't up for election for another 2 years.

What do you think "mid term" means?

Anyway, yeah, you could probably accurately say that most Trump voters are women or ethnic minorities. There's a tendency for people to talk as if all Xes voted for Y just because Y won a majority among Xes, and that fucks up the discourse.

The mid terms are for House and Senate seats only.

The Presidential election is only once every 4 years.

I mistakenly referred to the campaign for a second term the "mid terms". I'm aware its every four years.

What do you think "mid term" means?/QUOTE]

For me they always meant anxiety. Or they would have, had I gone to college.

Vote for me in the upcoming Florida republican primary.

Anyway, yeah, you could probably accurately say that most Trump voters are women or ethnic minorities.
lmao, this is fantastic. If I were a right-wing troll I would ride this horse until it dropped dead.

The only vote trump should get is a vote for "Trump for prison 2020"

#lockhimup

1p28ga.jpg

I voted for Trump.

But one thing is funny, very few guys here will say that they voted for Hillary. Need to do a thread on that.

Interesting stuff.
City people are more likely to want big govt and big regulations.

Rural people want freedom.

And the battle seems to be this.

The urban versus rural divide is always massive, everywhere. But, to be sure, it definitely feels more pronounced nowadays.

Obviously the biggest divide was among blacks.

I realize you're not American and thus likely not familiar with our racial nomenclature, and it's not a big deal, but "blacks" or referring to a person as "a black" is generally frowned upon. Black person, black people, black man, black woman, black child (not black boy), African American, person of color, people of color: all those are a-okay.

Rule of thumb: a color should always be an adjective, not a noun. Kind of like how we say "a bunch of white people," as opposed to a gaggle of whites.

I realize you're not American and thus likely not familiar with our racial nomenclature, and it's not a big deal, but "blacks" or referring to a person as "a black" is generally frowned upon. Black person, black people, black man, black woman, black child (not black boy), African American, person of color, people of color.

Rule of thumb: a color should always be an adjective, not a noun. Kind of like how we say "a bunch of white people," as opposed to a gaggle of whites.
Blacks say "black." I'm not around many black people, but I've also said it around them, and they don't care.

I realize you're not American and thus likely not familiar with our racial nomenclature, and it's not a big deal, but "blacks" or referring to a person as "a black" is generally frowned upon. Black person, black people, black man, black woman, black child (not black boy), African American, person of color, people of color.

I understand that it's not the most politically correct vernacular, and wait for it,.........I dont care.

Morgan Freeman and many other black people resent the term African American. They aren't Africans they're Americans.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Blacks say "black." I'm not around many black people, but I've also said it around them, and they don't care.

I know. I have openly called myself black here.

You clearly did not read my post.

I understand that it's not the most politically correct vernacular, and wait for it,.........I dont care.

Morgan Freeman and many other black people resent the term African American. They aren't Africans they're Americans.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I don't care for "African American" either, and black is generally the most popular term.

But, as I said and as you clearly didn't read, there's a reason you hear adults talk about "black people" and not "blacks." There's a reason why Trump got super offended when Alec Baldwin was playing him on SNL and referred to a guy as "a black."

JFC, I apologize for trying to politely enlighten you about something so that you didn't give someone the wrong impression in the future. But clearly you'd be giving them the right one.

I don't care for "African American" either, and black is generally the most popular term.

Is it acceptable for a white person describing a black someone's posterior to say "sexy cocoa buns"?

Back