Who Voted for Trump?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Back atcha? The projection with you is real.

I laid out some of my political / policy positions a few posts back. It's a long post, but it was sincere. Care to respond? Or are we just going to snipe each other with mean-spirited comments all day?

I laid out some of my political / policy positions a few posts back. It's a long post, but it was sincere. Care to respond? Or are we just going to snipe each other with mean-spirited comments all day?

Eh I'm gonna run with the mean-spirited sniping. See where it takes me.

My point had nothing to do with your positions; it had to do with the overused and completely meaningless "you sound triggered/mad/rustled" meme. I could understand if he used a ton of unecessary punctuation or, say, rambled on and on and then accused everyone else of being triggered. That would certainly look bad.[/quote]

My point had nothing to do with your positions; it had to do with the overused and completely meaningless "you sound triggered/mad/rustled" meme. I could understand if he used a ton of unecessary punctuation or, say, rambled on and on and then accused everyone else of being triggered. That would certainly look bad.

Ehh, his post was chock full of invective. Hard to miss. He's rustled.

Last edited:
so the GOP routinely takes money from say anti gun PACs?

I was unaware of that

This analogy is painfully strained, if the Dems were taking money from pro life groups you might have a point.

Again the Rs are massive hypocrites on a whole list of issues. Also I don’t see why the Dems can’t take money from the energy lobby because they want reasonable climate change or environmental policy. Again if they never took any money from any group they wanted to regulate they would be at a huge disadvantage.

Yes it will piss off some progressive purists (vs the more pragmatic and less militant), but not sure why you are reverting back to the stance that’s its somehow worthy of comparing to the Rs (you know the party that is so bad that everyone should just expect much worse), are u bored again? :)

Last edited:
I did

And America is getting better day by day

Blacks say "black." I'm not around many black people, but I've also said it around them, and they don't care.
He like his culture PC. Most people don't have a problem saying black. Having made up nonsensical words is what people do to make themselves feel good. Black isn't saying negros nor Ni## er. It's not a big deal, save to those who make a big deal out of it.

It's not just Canadians making this mistake.

trump-african-american.gif

<seedat> <----- He's pointing at me.

<{outtahere}> <-------- "Naw, Dawg. He meant me!

If i were American i'd of voted for Trump, so there!

just vote the opposite to what the fake media is telling you and you're save
remember brexit? 'there is no chance those who favor brexit will win' lol
Brexit is and will continue to be a clusterfuck , but hey, they really showed the msm! amirite?

Me. He is the best president. I'll vote for him again a thousand times.

Back