Who Voted for Trump?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
I never understood how the Democrats were so willing to cosign the narrative that it was bound to be a route. It seemed to pretty clearly what I suspected it would: suppress Democratic turnout due to overconfidence. It wasn't like it was a primary where the other side could be discouraged into not showing up.
More like Kris Kobach and the GOP suppressing democratic voters.

Would you say you're relatively pragmatic in regards to funding and the environment issue?

I think I am, the funding and contributions don't bother me per se, but I do think it's funny and I totally understand if progressives have a problem with it

Yes, and progressives are weirdos about stuff like that. Generally with the left, it's like herding cats.

I mean, I gave a like to this because its accurate and told without snark, but did someone posting in the war room really not know that Trump is not up for election this round?

TS is Canadian, lol.

Not me.

I wrote-in for Trey Gowdy. Pompoms on the sidelines for me.

lol @ voting for Trump or Hillary in the 2016 election

Anyone who voted for either should not be allowed to vote anymore.

The urban versus rural divide is always massive, everywhere. But, to be sure, it definitely feels more pronounced nowadays.

I realize you're not American and thus likely not familiar with our racial nomenclature, and it's not a big deal, but "blacks" or referring to a person as "a black" is generally frowned upon. Black person, black people, black man, black woman, black child (not black boy), African American, person of color, people of color: all those are a-okay.

Rule of thumb: a color should always be an adjective, not a noun. Kind of like how we say "a bunch of white people," as opposed to a gaggle of whites.

Holy crap . . .

TS is Canadian, lol.

Even if other country, if you're a regular in the war room surely you can tell Trump isn't actually up for election this go round?

Not nearly enough feces being flung for that clearly

I voted for Trump.

But one thing is funny, very few guys here will say that they voted for Hillary. Need to do a thread on that.
I voted for Bernie in the primary, but in the general I voted for Hillary five times.

As a Latino immigrant, I went with the Trumpster. Hillary falling all over the place and having boxes and shit duck taped to her back didn’t help. Also when madonna offered blowjobs to Hillary voters....my vote was sealed

In all honesty I chose the one I deemed to be less fucked up but felt no respect for either side, but the reaction to Trump being elected and the ongoing triggering sice election night.....and the plain unmasking of craziness all throughout America (just this alone was eye opening) leads me to believe that the right choice was made. The world hasn’t ended and the economy for me has been fucking solid so that’s it
Last sentence tells the story of how great societies crumble: “I got mine, so who cares?”

Last edited:
Even though I am no fan of Hillary, she was truly the lesser of 2 evils, Trump is/was a proven lying scumbag.

I voted for Bernie in the primary, but in the general I voted for Hillary five times.
Ha ha funny. But this is why we want mandatory ID presented at the polls in order to vote. There's always some stories of people trying stuff like this.

you're not being serious right?

the GOP doesn't give two shits about the environment, nor the EPA. That was the entire point of putting Pruit there, and Perry in Energy, and DeVos in DoE........

How is that remotely like the DNC taking money from fossil fuel companies? who supports climate change legislation in general.......
they might as well start taking NRA money next, cmon

the equivalency would be the RNC taking money from say an Islamic Immigration PAC
If the Islamic Immigration PAC had the money, the GOP would have the policy.

just vote the opposite to what the fake media is telling you and you're save
remember brexit? 'there is no chance those who favor brexit will win' lol

so the GOP routinely takes money from say anti gun PACs?

I was unaware of that

That's not really how PACs usually work (they can make donations to campaigns, but the limits are pretty low). It's a bad comparison anyway because energy companies don't have a single interest, while your hypothetical PAC does. Plus, "company" donations are often misleadingly presented (donations that come from employees of an organization are presented as coming from the organization).

Anyway, the whole discussion is a waste, IMO.

That's not really how PACs usually work (they can make donations to campaigns, but the limits are pretty low). It's a bad comparison anyway because energy companies don't have a single interest, while your hypothetical PAC does. Plus, "company" donations are often misleadingly presented (donations that come from employees of an organization are presented as coming from the organization).

Anyway, the whole discussion is a waste, IMO.
energy companies do have an interest in having less stringent pollution and environmental laws....which is why the Left generally doesn't support say Fracking, or certain Pipelines, etc....

not sure how that can possibly be refuted.

Back