Who wants Till to get f----- up!

RyuHayabusa

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im a Liverpool FC supporter and ideally should be routing for Till but i want wonderboy to fuck him up

Coz everytime till opens his mouth he should get punched in the teeth and jaw so his jaw goes sideways

Wonderboy needs to fuck that overweight kunt up!

I wont no fighter to get fucked up.

But i do want Wonderboy to win. By knock out would be nice

giphy.gif

As a fan of true martial arts that is all about honor, respect,professionalism and a level playing field i would like wonderbody win.

Would love to see Till outgrapple Thomson in the first 2 minutes due to weightadvantage and then KO him just before the bell with some powershots. Just to see the butthurt here on sherdog. WAR Till!

Im a Liverpool FC supporter and ideally should be routing for Till but i want wonderboy to fuck him up

Coz everytime till opens his mouth he should get punched in the teeth and jaw so his jaw goes sideways

read in scouse

you seem like strong human. can you be president of world please?

I want to see Wonderboy manhandling Till to such degree that he falls to the ground, then forcing him to engorge on his footlong Tiramisu whilst Big Mackenzie Dern defecates on his face as Demetrius Johnson excavates his manhole while all of them are whispering sweet nothings to eachother, cuddling and playing with their toes n shit.

giphy.gif

cant stand him even before he missed weight

Because he missed weight?

{<jordan}
No, have you heard what his be8ng saying recently and in the past and the fact that his deliberstely twice the size as his opponant and he talks about honour and true martial artist etc..... Hypocrite

I want to see Wonderboy manhandling Till to such degree that he falls to the ground, then forcing him to engorge on his footlong Tiramisu whilst Big Mackenzie Dern defecates on his face as Demetrius Johnson excavates his manhole while all of them are whispering sweet nothings to eachother, cuddling and playing with their toes n shit.

giphy.gif
Lmao

Really good fighter. Very exciting but not the type of fighter i would be a fan of

OoOLb_s-200x150.gif
Nope looking for Till to send WB to Wonderland...

No, have you heard what his be8ng saying recently and in the past and the fact that his deliberstely twice the size as his opponant and he talks about honour and true martial artist etc..... Hypocrite

Literally the devil

Back