Who wants Till to get f----- up!

Wonderboys gonna get done like salah did I’m afraid

I was rooting for Till to shake us the WW rankings, but IMO he sabotaged his own chances by coming in heavy. He’s not only going to be physically depleted from the second weigh in, but I’m sure the significant emotions he’s going through will negatively impact his performance... I hope I’m wrong, we shall see

I want Till to win because he is an Englishman but I want him to fight at 185 afterwards.

I detached myself emotionally from watching fights ever since lord Chael lost to Silva the first time. I just hope Wonderboy dominates Till and goes on to win the title eventually, the guy is a stud through and through.

I want Wonderboy to win but i want Darren Till to go on and smash Covington, Perry, Mickey Gall and others.

I felt that way straight up until after the weigh ins I kinda want him to win now watch him shoot up the rankings and showcase time and time again how corrupted the UFC is

Im a Liverpool FC supporter and ideally should be routing for Till but i want wonderboy to fuck him up

Coz everytime till opens his mouth he should get punched in the teeth and jaw so his jaw goes sideways

Wonderboy needs to fuck that overweight kunt up!

I do, but he is now an underdog so I’m going to put some money on him just in case.

Me. And his eyes are too close together.
This 100%.

He's the opposite of McKenzie Dern. They should reproduce and have a talented kid with normal eyes.
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

TS, I agree with you 99%. I deducted 1% because you spelled 'cunt' wrong.

We getting fucked up in here or what Sherbros

Scous it up for Liverpool

Ya, but only because the hype he gets on sherdog is ridiculous. I mean all he did was beat Donald Cerrone ffs.

I should really hate till being I'm from Manchester and all..
But wonderboy has had a few shots at old snoozy himself who hold the title.
And I just cannot be arsed with that again.

But till will not be getting a shot either.
I hope till wins and shakes up the ww division.

And if he stays at this weight then he has to never fail the weight again...

But I'm not turning on him like Shertard has as if he had punched baby Jesus..

OP and the gang of crybabies on here make me want Till to win.

Would love to see Till outgrapple Thomson in the first 2 minutes due to weightadvantage and then KO him just before the bell with some powershots. Just to see the butthurt here on sherdog. WAR Till!

What a rebel.
<JonesLaugh>

As a karate practitioner, I'll pretty much always root for Wonderboy. And frankly, Wonderboy is a vastly more proven fighter, and one of the best strikers the sports ever seen. He should have this pretty handily.

Im a Liverpool FC supporter and ideally should be routing for Till but i want wonderboy to fuck him up

Coz everytime till opens his mouth he should get punched in the teeth and jaw so his jaw goes sideways

Wonderboy needs to fuck that overweight kunt up!

x700AKz.jpg

This sucks anyway. I wanted a healthy on weight Wonderboy vs a healthy on weight Till.

Back