Who was a better boxer in MMA than Conor?

What did you think were goint o happen against Floyd? If you ask me, Conor did a LOT better than I thought he was going to.
Floyd simply walked forward and didn't throw shit lol....Anybody could've of done better than expect against floyd if he fought them like that.

Floyd would've never done that against a legit young boxer because that is simply too dangerous, they would've made floyd pay...but he knew Conor sucked so he fought the way he fought.

cb6fcc5007d06c464f665acea714d91e.gif

LimpingSizzlingBongo-size_restricted.gif

Hurt, not even once......Conor got finished by the 40 year old 149lbs retired manlet who hadn't finished anybody in 10 years....and who didn't really train in the last month leading up to the fight.

Cody has great boxing and a nice amateur career. If we're talking pure boxing, no kicks, then I'd give it to Cody. Only because Conor relies on his kicks to set up his counters in many cases where as Cody tends to be a straight forward boxer.

I agree. When it comes to pure boxing, Cody Garbrandt is the best boxer in MMA right now and possibly ever.

Floyd simply walked forward and didn't throw shit lol....Anybody could've of done better than expect against floyd if he fought them like that.

Floyd would've never done that against a legit young boxer because that is simply too dangerous, they would've made floyd pay...but he knew Conor sucked so he fought the way he fought.

yeah

we talking mma fighters.

Lucas Browne.. 6-2 at MMA and boxing world champ 25-0..

At UFC probably Cody Garbrandt.

yeah

we talking mma fighters.
He has done nothing in MMA other than beat on Manlets....He fought Nate Diaz and he got rocked enough to turn into a panic wrestler.....Sorry nothing is amazing about his boxing in MMA.

I might have to go with Cody Necktats.

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg

MMA Defense vs Boxing Angles turns out to be pretty one sided
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

Conor took great pride in his ability to read over Mayweather, too bad he couldn't stop reading these FEINTS
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

"It was only fatigue"
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

"He's not very fast, he's not very powerful, he's just very composed"
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Surely when great boxers who have been boxing for years like McGregor has according to his fans learn how to defend themselves once they're tired. Mayweather throws 6 punches and lands 6 punches here.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

Conor should probably use that shoulder for something instead of hanging it down there trying to look like a boxer.
yzbqtb3b2vd8rbgzg.jpg

Conor McGregor reading his favorite book - these FEINTS
xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

Mayweather showing how he can adapt to MMA stylings by landing a simple overhand right
pw8ivuxwv8061v9zg.jpg

Conor tries to respond to an overhand right, so Mayweather reminds him this isn't MMA, and spears him
dscmw37w81dvp58zg.jpg

McGregor responds pitifully to a 4 punch combo
smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

Sweet accuracy, idiot
2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

Conor Mcgregor really isn't a very good boxer
akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

Go back to the park with your movement training, dork
e7beqqef874gw3rzg.jpg

Sweet death touch, idiot.
xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

@Fullmount Triangle ....Thnx for this post, I just copy and paste to use against Conor retards.

$

$
I'm glad this fight happened. It exposed me to Floyd and both what an amazing boxer and human he is.

Reading about Floyd Mayweather's personal history growing up, seeing what he's done from where he came from, how intelligent he sounds despite dropping out of high school, his morals -- for his mom and even trying to not give Conor brain damage..

The guy's what god made the human race to be. I'm a huge fan now.

Hurt, not even once......Conor got finished by the 40 year old 149lbs retired manlet who hadn't finished anybody in 10 years....and who didn't really train in the last month leading up to the fight.
tumblr_nt433kw8VJ1qm8drgo1_r1_400.gif

giphy.gif

cm4_360.gif

Stockton-slap-response.gif

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg

MMA Defense vs Boxing Angles turns out to be pretty one sided
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

Conor took great pride in his ability to read over Mayweather, too bad he couldn't stop reading these FEINTS
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

"It was only fatigue"
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

"He's not very fast, he's not very powerful, he's just very composed"
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Surely when great boxers who have been boxing for years like McGregor has according to his fans learn how to defend themselves once they're tired. Mayweather throws 6 punches and lands 6 punches here.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

Conor should probably use that shoulder for something instead of hanging it down there trying to look like a boxer.
yzbqtb3b2vd8rbgzg.jpg

Conor McGregor reading his favorite book - these FEINTS
xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

Mayweather showing how he can adapt to MMA stylings by landing a simple overhand right
pw8ivuxwv8061v9zg.jpg

Conor tries to respond to an overhand right, so Mayweather reminds him this isn't MMA, and spears him
dscmw37w81dvp58zg.jpg

McGregor responds pitifully to a 4 punch combo
smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

Sweet accuracy, idiot
2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

Conor Mcgregor really isn't a very good boxer
akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

Go back to the park with your movement training, dork
e7beqqef874gw3rzg.jpg

Sweet death touch, idiot.
xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

@Fullmount Triangle ....Thnx for this post, I just copy and paste to use against Conor retards.

$

$
Please throw this post every Conor thread so his ball suckers can disappear once and forever

Cody Necktats has much better boxing than Conor, his footwork and head movement are far superior and he has more than a 6 min gas tank.

Thoughts?

No way in hell it's Anderson, the dick pill user, "I get caught in the first ever random testing in my career", as this may be the most popular choice.

Not Nate, Not Davis, Not BJ, Not Arlovski, Not Duffy, Not KJ Noons, Not Nick, Not Gomi, Not JDS, Not Gus, Not Crocop - tho better striker, and Not Mousasi, Not Holloway, Not Aldo, Not Necktie, etc.
<WellThere>

Prime BJ was a better boxer than Conor. Nick Diaz is, Rory Macdonald is, Cody Garbrandt is, Jorge Masvidal is just off the top of my head.

Back