Who was a better boxer in MMA than Conor?

You can't be serious. I just watched that fight. He almost killed the guy in the first round. He had him stretched out on the ropes ala Rampage with some vicious knees. It was 10-8. The second round he peppered him with counters while Bang swung and missed with one haymaker at a time. Then Bang decided he'd rather try his chances grappling most of the third. And how the hell is a fight from 2008 "Prime Masvidal?"

and no he did not win that fooking fight.

Nate, Nick, Noons, CoGar, Arlovski offensively, Prime BJ, Edgar, Alex E, Masvidal, Pulver, maybe even Daley. It's not exactly an exclusive club my friend. Lots of guys with better hands.

Cody easily has better boxing than Conor.

Paul Daley deserves mention

1.gif

bjiddw.jpg

and former kickboxer Pete Spratt had some good boxing fundamentals

10r79d2.gif

neither is better than Conor though imo

Frankie Edgar, that's why he ducked him.

This is an Anderson hate thread in disguise
Just read my sig

Cody has great boxing and a nice amateur career. If we're talking pure boxing, no kicks, then I'd give it to Cody. Only because Conor relies on his kicks to set up his counters in many cases where as Cody tends to be a straight forward boxer.

I would say this as well, I think Cody is the best boxer I've seen that I can think of.

Cro Cop

JDS

Hunto

Manheof

Fedor (very misunderstood as a striker extremely competent but not given credit for it)

Stipe

Anderson

But Connor is right up there with them

No...He just got finished by a 40 year old retired manlet with no power who didn't train for the last month...and literally just walked forward and didn't use his boxing.

Another blind fucking McNugget-Hugger, you chumps with your 2016-2017 member dates are a FUCKING JOKE!

Conor has beat manlets.....and got rocked by Cabo Diaz.

Then he got finished by a 40 year old retired 149lbs Manlet, with no power, brittle hand, who chose to change his whole style, and simply walked forward, with minimal boxing, and he didn't train in the last month leading up to the fight....Then got his first finished in 10 years against the 25lbs+ Conor, who was had long reach/taller, "granite" chin and had "amazing" power....Conor was embarrassed.

So how in the fuck is Conor the best boxer? LMFAO.

Ill take Nick,Noons,Prime BJ, Prime Arlosvki, Fedor, Mousasi over Conor in boxing...any fucking day.
He said the best boxer in mma you retard. Losing to floyd in boxing is irrelevant

The TS is clearly involved in a homoerotic relationship with Conor and this is clearly a lousy attempt to to destroy the good names of Masvidal, Silva, Nick Diaz, Mousasi and especially the legendary BJ Penn.

Wake up, sheeple!

PS: In a boxing match, necktat Cody would absolutely destroy leprechaun Conor: TRUE OR FALSE?!?!?!

Conor has beat manlets.....and got rocked by Cabo Diaz.

Then he got finished by a 40 year old retired 149lbs Manlet, with no power, brittle hand, who chose to change his whole style, and simply walked forward, with minimal boxing, and he didn't train in the last month leading up to the fight....Then got his first finished in 10 years against the 25lbs+ Conor, who was had long reach/taller, "granite" chin and had "amazing" power....Conor was embarrassed.

So how in the fuck is Conor the best boxer? LMFAO.

Ill take Nick,Noons,Prime BJ, Prime Arlosvki, Fedor, Mousasi over Conor in boxing...any fucking day.

You talk about Connor beating manlets but he beat Diaz who was 3x's his size.

And get lost with Nick,Noons,Prime BJ, Prime Arlosvki, Fedor, Mousasi. None of those guys are as good as Connor in terms of boxing.

The only guy who is close to Connor in boxing is CoGar

Cody has great boxing and a nice amateur career. If we're talking pure boxing, no kicks, then I'd give it to Cody. Only because Conor relies on his kicks to set up his counters in many cases where as Cody tends to be a straight forward boxer.

Conor also doesn't have the type of head movement and defensive capabilities in the pocket that Cody has.

Do us a favor, next time you wanna make one of these man crush threads just take your Conor and rub one out real quick. When your done you should come to your sense and realize that’s all you really needed to relieve that mounting fanboy tension.

Conor throws a lot of kicks. He is a great striker but it's hard to judge boxing only. His style is not boxing its kickboxing imo.

Conor isn’t a good boxer

He got beaten handily by an 11 day Diaz gatekeeper

And then got totally tooled in his one pro boxing match

Back