Who was a better boxer in MMA than Conor?

Thoughts?

No way in hell it's Anderson, the dick pill user, "I get caught in the first ever random testing in my career", as this may be the most popular choice.

Not Nate, Not Davis, Not BJ, Not Arlovski, Not Duffy, Not KJ Noons, Not Nick, Not Gomi, Not JDS, Not Gus, Not Crocop - tho better striker, and Not Mousasi, Not Holloway, Not Aldo, Not Necktie, etc.
Marco Ruas had legit boxing credentials, national HW champ, and IIRC, nobody hit him clean during his career.

$

this will never get old

BOOP

Mousasi
Nick
BJ
Masvidal
Fedor
Vitor
JDS
Cody
Gus
Kelvin

Conor is not even in my top 10 <Lmaoo>

Thoughts?

No way in hell it's Anderson, the dick pill user, "I get caught in the first ever random testing in my career", as this may be the most popular choice.

Not Nate, Not Davis, Not BJ, Not Arlovski, Not Duffy, Not KJ Noons, Not Nick, Not Gomi, Not JDS, Not Gus, Not Crocop - tho better striker, and Not Mousasi, Not Holloway, Not Aldo, Not Necktie, etc.
lol
There are like 5 on your list that are at least on his level...

No one is better than Conor, the problem is you're starting a thread with a lot of old school fans around that can't accept Conor right now.

Looking at names like Fedor? BJ? Vitor? Those guys clearly don't have boxing technique on Conor's level. Great fighters, don't get me wrong, amazing. But look at it objectively.

So many of these guys aren't as slick and effective with there hands like Conor.

No one is better than Conor, the problem is you're starting a thread with a lot of old school fans around that can't accept Conor right now.

Looking at names like Fedor? BJ? Vitor? Those guys clearly don't have boxing technique on Conor's level. Great fighters, don't get me wrong, amazing. But look at it objectively.

So many of these guys aren't as slick and effective with there hands like Conor.

Then the newer fans throw out flavor of the month sentiment e.g. they have recently heard about how good Masvidal's boxing is.

Garbrandt is way better. How is this even a question, lol.

Stop watching fights with your ass you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg

MMA Defense vs Boxing Angles turns out to be pretty one sided
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

Conor took great pride in his ability to read over Mayweather, too bad he couldn't stop reading these FEINTS
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

"It was only fatigue"
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

"He's not very fast, he's not very powerful, he's just very composed"
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Surely when great boxers who have been boxing for years like McGregor has according to his fans learn how to defend themselves once they're tired. Mayweather throws 6 punches and lands 6 punches here.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

Conor should probably use that shoulder for something instead of hanging it down there trying to look like a boxer.
yzbqtb3b2vd8rbgzg.jpg

Conor McGregor reading his favorite book - these FEINTS
xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

Mayweather showing how he can adapt to MMA stylings by landing a simple overhand right
pw8ivuxwv8061v9zg.jpg

Conor tries to respond to an overhand right, so Mayweather reminds him this isn't MMA, and spears him
dscmw37w81dvp58zg.jpg

McGregor responds pitifully to a 4 punch combo
smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

Sweet accuracy, idiot
2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

Conor Mcgregor really isn't a very good boxer
akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

Go back to the park with your movement training, dork
e7beqqef874gw3rzg.jpg

Sweet death touch, idiot.
xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

@Fullmount Triangle ....Thnx for this post, I just copy and paste to use against Conor retards.

$

$

Thanks my dude. Someone reposted it in the boxing subforum and gave none credit, the little WEASEL

Thoughts?

He made upwards of a 100 million dollars a month ago. He made more money than all of you guy who post incessantly about will ever make your entire lives combined. He hasn't even mentioned taking an mma fight at all.

Why do you need to say the same shit over and over again?

Are you guys really this insecure about mcgregor?

For an all time great to be boxing a 0-0 guy and he couldn’t even drop Conor once. That’s kinda pathetic. I wonder how Floyd would do against Conor in mma? Lmao

Yeah that's not the same thing is it, Mayweather would need an opponent over a decade older, around 20lbs lighter, years retired and offering him a career high payday, that's the deal McGregor got.

How long do you imagine McGregor would last against a young prime LHW-CW, taking the fight for much less money, that's more the equivalent of what Mayweather going to MMA to fight McGregor would be.

Yeah that's not the same thing is it, Mayweather would need an opponent over a decade older, around 20lbs lighter, years retired and offering him a career high payday, that's the deal McGregor got.

How long do you imagine McGregor would last against a young prime LHW-CW, taking the fight for much less money, that's more the equivalent of what Mayweather going to MMA to fight McGregor would be.
You are playing semantics and you know it. McGregor would murder Floyd in less than two minutes in mma. That’s the point. You trying to act like Floyd beating a guy with zero professional fights, is impressive... well, that’s ridiculous. He couldn’t even drop conor once. Lol. 0-0 in boxing Conor. Floyd isn’t 80 years old. He also hasn’t been retired for 50 years. Conor would kill a boxer 50 pounds heavier than himself in mma, easily.

Obvious answer is K1 Hughes & K1 Ronda.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't pass over Nate or Nick so quickly. I think Nate beats Conor in a straight up boxing match 10 out of 10 times. Conor mixes in kicks to even things up, but without them Nate loses round one, maybe round two, and then takes over in a boxing match. Nick is the same style of fighter. Straight up boxing he beats pretty much anyone his size... including Anderson and Condit.

Back