Who was better in his respective sport: Usain Bolt or Michael Phelps

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Who was better in his respective sport: Usain Bolt or Michael Phelps?

596cd8334af3fa51058b4a84.jpg

michael-phelps_13p9ww7i3689p1fjoihhr2ckwk.jpg

Phelps.

Usain is just in a more prestigious sport.

I'm going with Phelps. Plus he digs trannies.

I think they're both equally as dominant and crushing when it comes to winning and record breaking.

Swimming has more events so Phelps gets to get more medals. But I like Usain better. So Usain.

How are we supposed to make that comparison?

Dominance in one swimming event carries over to the others so it's easier to rack up medals. Whereas a sprinter is not going to win any distance over 200 meters.

Carl Lewis is the greatest American Olympian.

Phelps. More chances at medals meant more of a need to be physically superior to other swimmers.

The only swimmers to get the best of Phelps were the ones that got his woman pregnant, lol.

Phelps wins this because he more medals. You simply can't argue with the amount of dominance he's displayed over the course of his Olympic career.

Bolt is at an unfair disadvantage because, in order to beat Phelps, he'd have to win pretty much everything from the 100m up through the marathon.

The pot head...that's in now.

Not the roider..

Not the roider..

Not the roider..
I thought it was another runner on the relay team that was caught on the PEDs, Bolt was just an unfortunate casualty of that.

Not the roider..

I thought it was another runner on the relay team that was caught on the PEDs, Bolt was just an unfortunate casualty of that.

There is not an athlete who has made the podium in the last 30 years that hasn't been on a comprehensive illegal performance enhancing drug program.

I said NOT THE ROIDER!!!

There is not an athlete who has made the podium in the last 30 years that hasn't been on a comprehensive illegal performance enhancing drug program.
sadly, I have no argument to that statement

Everyone runs. Not everyone swims. The sheer amount of competition that Bolt has destroyed is staggering.

Back