Who was Carlos Condit's best win?

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a ever so slightly loaded question.

The guy has 30 wins, that said his record doesn't read like a murderer's row.

A super young MacDonald, a controversial and ever so slightly boring decision over Diaz and a split decision over Jake Ellenberger. Outside of that, the names aren't exactly amazing.

Just sayyyiiinnnggg!!! :)

diaz and robbie

he has a ton of notable wins

Dan Hardy. At least it felt the best to me.

I liked his Frank Trigg win....Carlos is a cool cat...most shertards trashed him for being a privileged elite because his Dad was vice-governor of NM, but they both rose up at the same time. Carlos was already fighting in Mexico when his Dad was still an electrician.

lol....he becomes a 'conduit' at :27

Last edited:
Lawler, Hardy and DHK who was undefeated at the time.

On the basis of his performance during the fight rather than name recognition, I think his best wins were

Rory, DHK, Kampmann, Hardy, Miura & Trigg

This is a ever so slightly loaded question.

The guy has 30 wins, that said his record doesn't read like a murderer's row.

A super young MacDonald, a controversial and ever so slightly boring decision over Diaz and a split decision over Jake Ellenberger. Outside of that, the names aren't exactly amazing.

Just sayyyiiinnnggg!!! :)
Mcdonald comeback was dopeeee

I enjoyed his 2 fights with Kampmann. Saw the first one live in Nashville. Kampmann came into the fight winning his first 4 of 5 UFC fights at middleweight (3 by stoppage, loss to Marquardt). He dropped to welterweight and smoked Barros at UFC 93. I didn't have much info on Condit at the time other than being told that he was a seasoned, well rounded battler. Condit/Kampmann 1 was an excellent fight ending in a split decision for Kampmann. The crowd favored Condit. If Condit officially won that fight, it would be my pick.

Since he didn't, it has to be Diaz. Kim and Hardy had way better finishes but Diaz is Diaz.

Back