Who was Carlos Condit's best win?

But this is nothing of the sort.

I'm genuinely asking what was his best win, because when you actually think about it he's a bit of an almost man. He never truly beat elite fighters on their day.

Well he beat the guys that are getting mentioned over and over in this thread and to be honest any of those guys could have been a champion if one Georges St Pierre didn't exist. So how good was Carols Condit in reality? He was that interim champion level good. He couldn't beat Georges but neither could any man who competed in the same division during that time period.

No fighter is good don't see what the deal is. If you lost you're a can and if you're undefeated you only fought cans.

I thought he beat Lawler - close fight so I'm not screaming robbery here - so that.

Nick Diaz cause Diaz fanboys still can't get over it after 6 years lol

I enjoyed his 2 fights with Kampmann. Saw the first one live in Nashville. Kampmann came into the fight winning his first 4 of 5 UFC fights at middleweight (3 by stoppage, loss to Marquardt). He dropped to welterweight and smoked Barros at UFC 93. I didn't have much info on Condit at the time other than being told that he was a seasoned, well rounded battler. Condit/Kampmann 1 was an excellent fight ending in a split decision for Kampmann. The crowd favored Condit. If Condit officially won that fight, it would be my pick.

Since he didn't, it has to be Diaz. Kim and Hardy had way better finishes but Diaz is Diaz.

He absolutely murked Kampmann in the rematch though.

However long past his prime Kanpmann may have been by then

He absolutely murked Kampmann in the rematch though.

However long past his prime Kanpmann may have been by then

That's why I didn't mention it. Kampmann was game for a round in the rematch, but it was evident early in that fight that he wouldn't make it to the final bell.

t7xy8i.png
fvcvoo.png
iemtxx.png

That's why I didn't mention it. Kampmann was game for a round in the rematch, but it was evident early in that fight that he wouldn't make it to the final bell.

True. Man time is a cruel bitch, Condit was the one putting the nail in the coffin for older vets like Kampmann, Alves and hardy and now hes the one guys are stepping on to get to the top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back