Who was/is stronger ... Bob Sapp or Brock Lesnar?

Yea considering he outweighed most of them by 150 lbs that's not saying much.
I'm not defending his technique. I am defending the impact of his punches.

It is possible to overly view things on a pound for pound basis. In real terms, Sapp is probably the strongest or one of the strongest fighters ever in MMA and one of the hardest punchers.

Incorrect. Sapp would have stuffed the takedown, hit Brock once, and Brock would have given up faster than he did against The Reem.

Sapp was damn fast in his prime considering he outweighs Brock by what, 50 pounds?
Watch his fight against Fujita. Bob was physically imposing, but he never bothered to learn good wrestling. I don't think he's stuffing Brock's blast double.

I'm not defending his technique. I am defending the impact of his punches.

It is possible to overly view things on a pound for pound basis. In real terms, Sapp is probably the strongest or one of the strongest fighters ever in MMA and one of the hardest punchers.
BUEzhy4.gif

Yeah, he had an absurd amount of power.

Lesnar played 4 years high school. That's why he wanted to try the NFL because he said he loved football. And saying he had no football pedigree is no true. He just wasn't good enough to play high level out of high school.

Dude, he made an NFL Europe roster and was one of the final cuts by the Vikings. He didn't even play college football.

Your argument is backwards. Sapp played college ball and was massive, of course he got a shot at the NFL. Lesnar didn't play college ball but still made the PS of the Vikings. That's pretty damn impressive for being his #3 sport lol.

Dude, he made an NFL Europe roster and was one of the final cuts by the Vikings. He didn't even play college football.

Your argument is backwards. Sapp played college ball and was massive, of course he got a shot at the NFL. Lesnar didn't play college ball but still made the PS of the Vikings. That's pretty damn impressive for being his #3 sport lol.
He it that far off his name not skill. And you keep calling it his number 3 sport. It's not. It's his number 1. If he had a choice he'd play in the NFL.

Strength wise only Sapp by a LARGE margin.

Back