Who were your first favorite players in each sport?

Boxing - Roy Jones Jr
Basketball - Tim Hardaway
MMA - Sakuraba
Baseball - Mariano Rivera

Pavel Bure & Pavel Datsyuk - NHL

This is one way to show your age lol.

MLB- Tony Fernandez - gold glove shortstop, WS champion, no one smoother

NFL- Rod Woodson - the GOAT of all defensive backs

NBA- Hakeem “The Dream” Olajuwon (do I need to explain who he is?)

NHL- pass

Tennis - Pete Sampras

Golf- Tiger
In my prime autograph collecting age, Tony Fernandez stood out as one of the biggest jerks. Maybe he was nicer when at home, but a jerk in oakland. rip

MLB- Babe Ruth
NFL- Jim Thorpe
NBA- Bob Cousy
NHL- Shekky Jenkins
Tennis Arthur Ash
Golf- Old Tom Morris

In my prime autograph collecting age, Tony Fernandez stood out as one of the biggest jerks. Maybe he was nicer when at home, but a jerk in oakland. rip

I met him dozens of times. He was an ordained minister and actually preached at my uncle’s church multiple times. I’ve never met a more humble athlete. That said, he never played for the Oakland A’s, so maybe you’re confusing him with someone else.

I met him dozens of times. He was an ordained minister and actually preached at my uncle’s church multiple times. I’ve never met a more humble athlete. That said, he never played for the Oakland A’s, so maybe you’re confusing him with someone else.
i said maybe he was nicer when he was at home. Meaning in Toronto as we were in Oakland. We asked him before the game if he would sign. He said after the game. After the game we reminded him and he told us to "fuck off." I remember that very, very well. However, I became quite acquianted with reliever Mark Eichhorn when I confused his brother for Tom Henke. We kept in touch for many years after that. Super guy

i said maybe he was nicer when he was at home. Meaning in Toronto as we were in Oakland. We asked him before the game if he would sign. He said after the game. After the game we reminded him and he told us to "fuck off." I remember that very, very well. However, I became quite acquianted with reliever Mark Eichhorn when I confused his brother for Tom Henke. We kept in touch for many years after that. Super guy

Anyone can have a bad day

Back