Who will be first to derail Khabib hype train?

JoeRoganade

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
20120707_mjr_su5_028_extra_large.jpg
16-ufc-148-Gleison-Tibau-vs-Khabib-Nurmagomedov.JPG
5474a53d9e4b3.image.jpg

Which fighter do you predict will be the first to derail the Khabib Nurmagomedov hype train? I'm confident his record is greatly misleading with so few UFC fights. Who has he fought besides Michael Johnson and Edson Barbosa?

I believe Khabib beats Ferguson and McGregor making him huge star. However I also predict someone we least suspect will beat him...thus shocking the world.

I believe Eddie Alvarez, Nate Diaz and Justin Gaethje have way higher chances of stopping Khabib than Conor or Tony.

Who do u see taking him out?

View attachment 345493
View attachment 345495
View attachment 345487

Which fighter do you predict will be the first to derail the Khabib Nurmagomedov hype train? I'm confident his record is greatly misleading with so few UFC fights. Who has he fought besides Michael Johnson and Edson Barbosa?

I believe Khabib beats Ferguson and McGregor making him huge star. However I also predict someone we least suspect will beat him...thus shocking the world.

I believe Eddie Alvarez, Nate Diaz and Justin Gaethje have way higher chances of stopping Khabib than Conor or Tony.

Who do u see taking him out?

LOL at Khabib getting handled by a Pro-Wrestler in those pics.

Sherdog doesn't understand hype and what a hype-train actually is.

He will be derailed his next fight, if he actually shows up.

Tiramisu derailed him once. I predict strawberry cheese cake will be next.

No one on the 155 radar at this point if he beats Tony.

He won’t be. He’s the real deal. Ferguson is a dead man walking

Who has he fought besides Michael Johnson and Edson Barbosa?

rda-ufc-belt-raised.png

I'm thinking a solid left from Conor would put him on Bambi legs and lead to his first 'L'.

If Conor fights him he will beat khabib... if Conor doesn’t fight him I can see Eddie or Lee giving him a battle maybe Diaz if he decides to fight

McGregor sleeps him in less than a minute.

Back