Who will be first to derail Khabib hype train?

View attachment 345493
View attachment 345495
View attachment 345487

Which fighter do you predict will be the first to derail the Khabib Nurmagomedov hype train? I'm confident his record is greatly misleading with so few UFC fights. Who has he fought besides Michael Johnson and Edson Barbosa?

I believe Khabib beats Ferguson and McGregor making him huge star. However I also predict someone we least suspect will beat him...thus shocking the world.

I believe Eddie Alvarez, Nate Diaz and Justin Gaethje have way higher chances of stopping Khabib than Conor or Tony.

Who do u see taking him out?

I’m pretty much in complete disagreement with you. I think the only 2 guys at LW that stand a chance are Ferg and McG.

He isn't getting past Conor. Sorry folks, Conor's gonna catch him with something before he probably even secures one takedown.

148bksvdr_1.jpg

Sherdog doesn't understand hype and what a hype-train actually is.
This.

He'll lose eventually...maybe, but it's definitely no hype train. He is that good.

I guess TS doesn't realize hype train means you've gotten your success based exactly on that...Hype.

View attachment 345493
View attachment 345495
View attachment 345487

Which fighter do you predict will be the first to derail the Khabib Nurmagomedov hype train? I'm confident his record is greatly misleading with so few UFC fights. Who has he fought besides Michael Johnson and Edson Barbosa?

I believe Khabib beats Ferguson and McGregor making him huge star. However I also predict someone we least suspect will beat him...thus shocking the world.

I believe Eddie Alvarez, Nate Diaz and Justin Gaethje have way higher chances of stopping Khabib than Conor or Tony.

Who do u see taking him out?
so by your definition, I'm assuming werdum derailed the Fedor hype train?

Khabib isnt a "hype train" but he does get too much hype here. Conor catches him to a TKO. Ferg might best him too. Alvares and Justin might as well.

This.

He'll lose eventually...maybe, but it's definitely no hype train. He is that good.

I guess TS doesn't realize hype train means you've gotten your success based exactly on that...Hype.

Most fighters are overhyped in UFC. Before Michael Johnson fight hardly anyone spoke a word of Khabib. Now they're making him out to be this indestructible killing machine. He will lose if he continues to fight tougher guys. Stylistically they have been pairing him conveniently against stand up dudes.

I'm just saying when he loses it will be by someone u least suspect ever even had chance.

Tony or Conor

Conor has the least chance to beat Khabib. Conor has horrible cardio and won't be able to stop Khabib from taking him down. Once down he will quickly tire and quit. It will be an embarrassing fight to watch.

I don’t think some of you guys understand what a hype train is.

i think Tony will, but I'm about 60/40

If Conor fights him he will beat khabib... if Conor doesn’t fight him I can see Eddie or Lee giving him a battle maybe Diaz if he decides to fight
First thing I looked at was your join date lol...

Back