Who will be the next undisputed king of HW Boxing?

no, it's like he's been busted for roids, been coking himself out of his mind for 2 years, and seems psychologically unstable.

those are not the traits of a world class athlete.
He isn't a world class athlete. He's never been a great athlete. He's got great boxing for a big man.

Nowadays technique is under rated compared to athletic ability.

He isn't a world class athlete. He's never been a great athlete. He's got great boxing for a big man.

Nowadays technique is under rated compared to athletic ability.
i didn't mean it in terms of his athleticism, i meant it as in an athlete competing at the highest level. and i agree that he isn't one, either way... which is why i'm baffled anyone would consider him relevant in the current HW landscape.

he isn't nearly as good as people make him out to be. he was surprisingly quick and agile for a man his size, and his technique was clean. but even the fury that beat klitschko would look like a fool against AJ or wilder, or even ortiz. his biggest victory was dethroning wlad, but that fight was hardly impressive. it was a staring contest and the punch numbers were ridiculous, and yet people still act as if he's this boxing magician that outclassed klitschko.

Haha. Didn't wanna come across as a dick mate. I'm probably a lil biased. Have you seen any of AJ's recent fights? I understand he isn't a big deal in the USA. But here in the UK he's a legend and has a whole country behind him.

I honestly think he can be an all time great. Good times for boxing though. All the top guys are very good. I'd like to see fury back in the mix too.

I do like AJ... and maybe I need to watch some more recent fights. Earlier on I thought he looked alittle too wooden in the ring.
But, he did open up and get a bit more loose after Klitschko dropped him. Then he seemed a lot more relaxed and fluid.

Either way it will be a great fight.

no, it's like he's been busted for roids, been coking himself out of his mind for 2 years, and seems psychologically unstable.

He was unstable and doing coke when he beat Klitschko. If he comes back, and I think he will, he will be a tough fight for Wilder or Joshua.

Tyson Fury never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Haha. Didn't wanna come across as a dick mate. I'm probably a lil biased. Have you seen any of AJ's recent fights? I understand he isn't a big deal in the USA. But here in the UK he's a legend and has a whole country behind him.

I honestly think he can be an all time great. Good times for boxing though. All the top guys are very good. I'd like to see fury back in the mix too.

I am not so sure with "whole country behind him". I talked to quite some british who are no fans of his.
His "black race is superior" bullshit he wrote (hacked I know :rolleyes:) some time ago combined with his religious change to islam (its obvious) is somewhat controversial even if he now keeps all this private. Who makes a photo of himself with sunglasses in a mosque?

He is some kind of black supremacist and tends to go on the extreme side while doing the classic victimizing himself in social media.
Happy Eid Mubarak to all my muslim followers! The past month must have been difficult with the heat, I admire your strength
AJ

Its a dangerous combination and sadly just fits well together with radical islam.

With AJ I always get a complete fake vibe as soon as he speaks in public.

i didn't mean it in terms of his athleticism, i meant it as in an athlete competing at the highest level. and i agree that he isn't one, either way... which is why i'm baffled anyone would consider him relevant in the current HW landscape.

he isn't nearly as good as people make him out to be. he was surprisingly quick and agile for a man his size, and his technique was clean. but even the fury that beat klitschko would look like a fool against AJ or wilder, or even ortiz. his biggest victory was dethroning wlad, but that fight was hardly impressive. it was a staring contest and the punch numbers were ridiculous, and yet people still act as if he's this boxing magician that outclassed klitschko.

I think some people do over rate him but a lot of fans also don't take his size in to consideration; its a massive advantage. Wlad couldn't bully him and wasn't prepared to take risks as he would get hit so the fight was as it was.
He has an enormous size advantage over the 2 best guys, better footwork and is a better boxer than both. Factor in his size, he will be a problem for both of those guys if he comes back with his head right

Watched the Joshua/Wlad fight again last night for the first time since the fight. Hes in real trouble if hes hurt or gasses against wilder, he won't be let off the hook. Actually quite impressed with his head movement throughout the whole fight, but worry that hes too predictable slipping the jab. I think Wilder can land that right before he can counter because there is a massive speed difference. very surprised that he got up from that right hand, id definitely give Joshua the edge in durability but both of these guys have decent chins it seems, and heart
Still slightly favour Joshua because wilder is so easy to hit. And this time he's facing a guy that's as long as him. Joshua’s already had that with wlad

Last edited:
The winner of the biggest fight in history. . . .Wilder vs Fury in about 3 or 4 years.

It's absolutely amazing to me that people would pick Fury over Wilder (or Joshua) for this, that's some delusion right there

Deontay is and will continue to be.

I think some people do over rate him but a lot of fans also don't take his size in to consideration; its a massive advantage. Wlad couldn't bully him and wasn't prepared to take risks as he would get hit so the fight was as it was.
He has an enormous size advantage over the 2 best guys, better footwork and is a better boxer than both. Factor in his size, he will be a problem for both of those guys if he comes back with his head right

This is true, the size difference and the fact that Fury is the superior tactician will be a factor.

Did you see the 7th Rd?
Do you know who Anthony Joshua is?
Ever thought of cutting back on the mushrooms?
So much different from Joshua getting the shit knocked out of him by Wlad right?

So much different from Joshua getting the shit knocked out of him by Wlad right?
The same Wlad who is ten times the opposition wilder has ever faced and actually came to fight after his lack luster performance against fury. No bones about it joshua is the A side.

The same Wlad who is ten times the opposition wilder has ever faced and actually came to fight after his lack luster performance against fury. No bones about it joshua is the A side.
That version of Wlad who just lost to Fury is 10x better than Ortiz? No, no he is not lol.

I didnt mention any A side. I simply said Joshuas fight with Wlad isnt different than Wilders with Ortiz.

That version of Wlad who just lost to Fury is 10x better than Ortiz? No, no he is not lol.

I didnt mention any A side. I simply said Joshuas fight with Wlad isnt different than Wilders with Ortiz.
Did you watch that fight? Vlad was more game than he'd been in his previous outings by far. That was a reignited vlad after the fury loss. That wlad is by far and away a better boxer than Ortiz. Though Ortiz is a respectable win. Deontays best win by far and that isn't hard to achieve..

The wlad fight was AJ's 19th fight. I wonder who was Deontay s? Who knows? It'd be a huge can though.

How you draw any comparisons I don't know. Incredibly short sighted your statement.

Did Tim Witherspoon vs Frank Bruno have this kind of build up to it before their fight?

Back