Who will become UFC champions in 2019?

You seem pretty confident that he's not fighting again. How much would you bet that he's done?
Come on dude, we heard he was going to box and fight in 2017, he didn't, we heard he was coming back in Winter and he didn't. I can't stand the piece of shit so it doesn't bother me but at this point his die hards SHOULD realize he's only keeping his name out to remain relevant. That simple.

The same Khabib who misses weight, routinely gets injured and missed two years almost on the dot, yeah he will get it. He wants that Conor money playboi.
Khabib's last MMA fight 4-7-2018. COnor's last MMA fight was back in November of 2016...

Again, keep holding on to false hope.

Brawk...

srsly Blaydes, Gus, Costa, TWood, Ferguson, Mendes, TJ, Cejudo

who do you think will be crowned champions next year?

HW, DC retires , Volkov vs Blaydes for the belt

LHW: DC retires, Jones comes back and takes belt

MW: Whittaker remains (only fights once )

WW: Woodley defeats Colby.

LW: Khabib beats Tony

FW: Holloway moves up, Ortega gets the belt. Zabit wins the belt end of December

BW: TJ remains

FL: MM remains
All this hype with Zabit is ridiculous , we get it his is good but his best win is inranked Kyle Bochnyak.Watch just one fight of his ,instead of highlights for once.Have you seen Renato Moicano or Brian Ortega fight ,they would whoop any version of Zabit we have seen thus far. We haven't seen his combination punching against top opponens or his 5 round cardio.Stop overrating fighters sherbros cause when they lose you call them bums.

Come on dude, we heard he was going to box and fight in 2017, he didn't, we heard he was coming back in Winter and he didn't. I can't stand the piece of shit so it doesn't bother me but at this point his die hards SHOULD realize he's only keeping his name out to remain relevant. That simple.
Well I'm not a die hard fan of anyone, but I do remember the same thing being said about the Floyd fight. That fight was never going to happen. I think he'll fight Khabib for honor alone. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. It's the biggest fight the UFC could make right now and I don't see any of the parties passing on this payday.

Back