Who will Mikey Garcia call out next?

cuban23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
When it comes to call outs, there is no with a more prolific track record than Mikey Garcia, some of his biggest call outs include: Thurman, Cotto, Lomachenko, Spence, Pacquiao, Gamboa.

Will he call out Wilder next? Maybe Canelo?

I'm excited to find out who the next fighter he will call out is!

MotherFUCK! This is bullshit.
thing is, I'd be fine with campbell normally, it's just that if he doesn't fight campbell, then we're gonna have to do this for only 3 belts, and we all know mikey cares about the straps.

Didn't Loma say he wanted him recently? Like in the past week or so.

thing is, I'd be fine with campbell normally, it's just that if he doesn't fight campbell, then we're gonna have to do this for only 3 belts, and we all know mikey cares about the straps.
Campbell needs to step aside. Maybe Arum can chip in for that to make the Loma fight happen after they both beat their next opponents. If not then we'll just have to wait longer. This is all assuming Loma doesn't get hit with his own mandatories from both sanctioning bodies like Mikey is. Mikey inherited Easter Jr's mandatory in Commey but Campbell I didn't see coming so fast. Was Campbell's fight against Mendy a WBC title eliminator?

Didn't Loma say he wanted him recently? Like in the past week or so.
Yeah, a couple weeks ago and more recently. After he fights Pedraza for the last remaining belt in the division (WBO) so we were still looking at early 2019 at the earliest.

Campbell needs to step aside. Maybe Arum can chip in for that to make the Loma fight happen after they both beat their next opponents. If not then we'll just have to wait longer. This is all assuming Loma doesn't get hit with his own mandatories from both sanctioning bodies like Mikey is. Mikey inherited Easter Jr's mandatory in Commey but Campbell I didn't see coming so fast. Was Campbell's fight against Mendy a WBC title eliminator?
I feel like it won't be that simple. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was an eliminator.

Winner of Wilder - Fury.

Back