Who will win the Heavyweight Grand Prix

Read harder bud

"Do you think Coker is pulling for Fedor to take it to make the UFC look weaker than it is?"

"Look weaker than it is"

That statement implies that even if it happened that it would only be perception, not reality. Think about it and stop reaching to find something that isn't even there.

It's exactly there. Deal with it or learn to write.

Like most people have been saying, either Bader or Mitrione. Everyone else is either too old, too washed-up, or too small. But hey, MMA is a crazy sport and I suppose anything could happen.

I think Matt, but it's HW who knows what could happen. I think everyone has a solid shot barring Chael, he gets clocked in a lot of his fights I don't trust he can take shots from a HW, hell even Page has a good chance if he can get past Chael or Bader.

Bader is my favorite with Mitrione as a second.

I've got Meathead or Fedor winning the GP... Meathead's arguably the only fighter in the tourney who's still improving.

There's no way Chael gets past Rampage unless he's juicing again & is somehow able to dry hump his way to a decision. I cant see Page making past the 2nd round, he's too slow & is a shadow of his former self.

Big Country hasn't been the same since Hunt ko'd him & is definitely on the decline as is Mir who is just too heavy & slow to beat Meathead & probably Fedor too, but at least Frank's had a decent break thanks to USADA & he's capable of pulling off a sub or sloppy ko to get the w but will need his kangaroo meat diet to do so.

King Mo would get murked by Meathead, Fedor & Mir.

There's no way Bader beats Meathead unless by lucky sub. Fedor would be a good matchup though.

Fedor has the skills to beat anyone but its anyone's guess which Fedor will turn up to fight.

This tourney just doesn't interest me, since none of the guys are UFC level anymore

You dare say a half decent Light Heavyweight isn't UFC level?

Bader left having won 7 of his last 8, including destroying UFC's current #5, #9, and #11.

giphy.gif

Would be nice to see Page win a tournie .... esp after the way his last pride tournament ended.

I don't know but I know who won't: Fedor, Sonnen, King Mo. Probably a big HW dude, Mir or Mitrione will win. Don't get me wrong I'm a real Fedor fan but I'm a realist too.

The winner of Roy vs Meathead bout.
Hopefully Roy will be able to wrestle down Meathead or get a KO like last time.

i see chael beating rampage by grapple rape.fedor beating mir.nelson upsetting mitrione.mo beating bader.fedor beating chael.mo beating nelson. fedor vs mo in the finals. fedor wins. the last emperor returns.

Top 3 favourites:
1.Bader
2.Mitrione
3.King Mo
They are very close........there is bigger gap between the rest in my opinion....

And i find it funny how many people are writing off King Mo......i would actually favour him over pretty much anyone in this tourney......he only needs to stay healthy.......btw he beat Bader easily in wrestling match some time ago.........

matt (matthew is a beautiful name btw, maybe the greatest)

Back