Who will win the Heavyweight Grand Prix

I am pulling for Matt Mitrione, I always enjoy watching his fights.

Would be crazy fun to see Chael take it though just to hear all about it from him, but I think he has the toughest road to victory and I don't even see him getting past Rampage.

Do you think Coker is pulling for Fedor to take it to make the UFC look weaker than it is?

(A lot of ex UFC guy's in it so I posted this here)

Honestly it's a pretty hard tournament to call for me. Most the guys are dangerous but flawed/aged. Chael has the smallest chance to win imo and other than that it's a crap shoot.

It's a high chance it will end up being Mir vs Mitrione. It would be amazing if it became Fedor vs Mitrione 2. But let's be real here; Fedor is done and would take nothing short of divine intervention for him to win a fight int his tournament.

Rampage vs Chael. Chael will probably win via blanket. Rampage vs Roy Nelson or Mitrione would be an fun fight. Rampage vs Bader/King Mo 3 would be terrible.

Chael vs King Mo/Bader would be interesting.

hope fedor meathead or page win

This being Bellator, it will probably look like this:

Chael by SD all the way to the finals. His opponent drops out.
Rory Macdonald convinces Coker to let him fight Chael. Rory by submission.

Meat.... rooting for him all the way.

Roy Nelson I think. His hardest fight will be the first fight with Mitrione, even though Roy already knocked out Mitrione easily before, I think Mitrione has improved, if Roy wins that then I'll pick him to win it all.

Back