who win that fight? me vs mom on karate

john49000

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi,

It's a karate fight I had with my mom. For me I won for her she won, what's your opinion guys?

thx

worst thing I've ever seen in my life.

Moms got the jungle fever eh?

Seriously is it that clear she kicked my ass?

I train since 8 years and im a brown belt...it was her first timedoing martial art...She is a ballerina coach...

For me I won for her she won, what's your opinion guys?

I think your mother kicked your ass on this one. Are you a black belt? You both need to be wearing gloves, foot and head protection. There is a lot of room for improvement on those techniques, and take those mirrors down before someone gets hurt and cut.

My mother and grandmother will always whip my ass no matter the color of my belt. :)

Seriously is it that clear she kicked my ass?

I train since 8 years and im a brown belt...it was her first timedoing martial art...She is a ballerina coach...

Of course she didnt. She is HORRIBLE. She looks weird AF doing Karate. No doubt you won. But she is bad. Really bad. Bad. Bad.

This is why Women belong in the Kitchen making them sandwiches.

On what part can I improve?

Well, you can't punch your mother in the face without gloves now can you? You can make your techniques more 'crisp' and follow through with a second or third attack. Keep your hands up. Timing, distance, and speed, but that will come with time. Just my 2 cents. I took Tae Kwon-Do for 3 years, Aikido, and now BJJ.

Seriously, is it that clear she kicked my ass? I train since 8 years and I'm a brown belt...

Yes. She kicked you in the thigh and you were limping for a short time.

It was her first time doing martial art...She is a ballerina coach...

Wow, she did really well. She kept her hands up. Must have been a Bruce Lee relative in a previous life. People don't realize it, but ballet is tough. You need to be in top notch shape to do it. No, I was not in ballet, but had a female friend who was. @john49000

Last edited:
Shit looks more like TWD than karate.

I think your mother kicked your ass on this one. Are you a black belt? You both need to be wearing gloves, foot and head protection. There is a lot of room for improvement on those techniques, and take those mirrors down before someone gets hurt and cut.

My mother and grandmother will always whip my ass no matter the color of my belt. :)

True story: when my brother was 8 or 9, my 80 something year old grandmother was babysitting him after school. He wouldn’t do his homework and was throwing a fit. My grandmother grabbed him and put him in an ankle lock and held him there until he agreed to do his homework. It was hilarious. There was nothing he could do. And she was in her late 80s at this time. That bitch used to work the fields, so she had some of that old school strength that comes from just being impoverished.

Doesn't this site have a minimum age requirement?

Hi,

It's a karate fight I had with my mom. For me I won for her she won, what's your opinion guys?

thx

That's pretty impressive for your mom to be that athletic. Especially her first time.

Back