who win that fight? me vs mom on karate

Yeah, I've been there myself. It sucks. Christ, don't re-post what caused the infraction...
I thought that was just a link to it. So it posted that. I can't edit anything right now.

What a nice thing to say to a teenager...would you feel clever if you made a teenage boy have to explain to you that his father passed away.

Bravo my friend. I agree with you 100%. I think the kid was legit, not a troll. Well, he hasn't responded and probably won't be coming back. I don't know that his father passed away or separated. He did say 'was' black. Regardless, he is young and was a little naïve posting his video and exposing himself and his mother. I think he was truly looking for some advice, but the 'assholes' in here made fun of him, his mother, his father and his fighting skills. The typical Sherdog 'asshole' crowd. Cyber bullying. Let's fuck with this kid and his mother instead of welcoming him and giving him some advice. Real mature. @john49000

Hi,

It's a karate fight I had with my mom. For me I won for her she won, what's your opinion guys?

thx

that was a nice punch combination ending with a kick bro. You had some nice footspeed and footwork too. Obviously you can't go full contact on your mom. I would take up a full contact art like kickboxing or even better mma. Your base in karate/tkd will def help you. Keep up the good work training.

Bravo my friend. I agree with you 100%. I think the kid was legit, not a troll. Well, he hasn't responded and probably won't be coming back. I don't know that his father passed away or separated. He did say 'was' black. Regardless, he is young and was a little naïve posting his video and exposing himself and his mother. I think he was truly looking for some advice, but the 'assholes' in here made fun of him, his mother, his father and his fighting skills. The typical Sherdog 'asshole' crowd. Cyber bullying. Let's fuck with this kid and his mother instead of welcoming him and giving him some advice. Real mature. @john49000
I apologize on my part assuming it was someone trying to troll the kid and his mom but I still stand by the statement bout seeking advice on Sherdog is a bad idea unless it was on the technique forum. Sometimes its hard to tell if its genuine or not because while the video was not exactly bad, I could see some people try to troll it as there own to make it a gender issue

Anyhow, I score it in favor of the mom since it looked like she got more power hits after the 35 second mark. Mostly due to reach advantage

Yeah pretty damn rude to tell someone you don't know - does your mum have jungle fever.

It shows you and the posters that liked that comment for the assholes you are.

Man where is the sense of honor in people?

Hi,

It's a karate fight I had with my mom. For me I won for her she won, what's your opinion guys?

thx

It's great to see that your mom is athletic and cool enough to have friendly sparring with you. Cherish that. Not all moms are like that. Enjoy the family fun while you can, it doesn't last forever, as age will catch up to her and "adult responsibilities" will catch up to you and you will slowly drift apart.

Not commenting on technique since both you guys are all over the place, esp mom. Not really worth posting here I'm afraid.

Oh, and Sherdog cynics are gonna a field day with this thread... be warned.

Yeah pretty damn rude to tell someone you don't know - does your mum have jungle fever.

It shows you and the posters that liked that comment for the assholes you are.

Man where is the sense of honor in people?
Not on Sherdog, I'll tell you that.
Then again, it had to be expected.

Hi,

I think you did well and I like how transition your stance from an orthodox to a southpaw. Keep up the good work.

A lot of rude fuckers in this thread.

How are you guys going to berate and tease someone for their skin color and wether or not their father is in the picture, and then tolerate actual troll posters like TRT and Spacetime?

Save the Flamewars for the OT.

Disappointing thread.

He’s just a teen making his first forum post. If you ever want to survive on the internet you will undoubtedly experience this 100x over.

I’m sure he will bounce back. When I was a teen posting in mma forums it was stupid content and I got called out on it.

That being said need more pics of mom. (Serious)

roflmao he must be traumatized...haven't posted since. He probably quit Sherdog and maybe even internet all together. I wonder how old he is to be this soft skinned.

But it seems like all the bullies know you're a real kid and is pretty remorseful. If you come back, I'm sure they'll treat you better now. @john49000

And welcome to Sherdog and the internet young padawan.

Are today kids more sensitive? I notice that most of them are a bit soft. But I think that’s something to be expected in today generations where everything is easily accessible.

damn, sherdog is nasty

A lot of rude fuckers in this thread.

How are you guys going to berate and tease someone for their skin color and wether or not their father is in the picture, and then tolerate actual troll posters like TRT and Spacetime?

Save the Flamewars for the OT.

Disappointing thread.

This thread started in the Mayberry hence the flaming.

Back