who win that fight? me vs mom on karate

lol seriously for all the trolls talking shit about my mom and dad just get a life dudes how old are you?

For all who answer me honestly thanks you so much, I first did post in the wasteland cause I felt not legitime to post it here.

We'll make a rematch today, hope this time I can KO her!
Be sure to record that and make another post. Hope you listened to some of our critiques. I'm looking forward to your improvements.

your mother looks like she has an understanding of timing and distance, she waits for you to attack steps back and counters while you just go mindlessly forward and try to attack going into her striking distance
try to us her game against her for example move forward go into her reach where she can punch you but do not punch wait till she punches/kicks and then block/evade and counter
use feintings to mess up her timing for her step and counter then counter the counter
do not always rush forward try moving at angles, circle around her
I dont know if this is against karate rules but when she kicks block and hold the leg and counter or push her of balance/sweep the other foot away
Add headgear and as she kicks step in with an overhand righ to the head lol

your mother looks like she has an understanding of timing and distance, she waits for you to attack steps back and counters while you just go mindlessly forward and try to attack going into her striking distance
try to us her game against her for example move forward go into her reach where she can punch you but do not punch wait till she punches/kicks and then block/evade and counter
use feintings to mess up her timing for her step and counter then counter the counter
do not always rush forward try moving at angles, circle around her
I dont know if this is against karate rules but when she kicks block and hold the leg and counter or push her of balance/sweep the other foot away
Add headgear and as she kicks step in with an overhand righ to the head lol
dude never punch your mom in the head, headgear or not.

We have finally made the rematch. I tried to take the best of your advices but this time it has not turn as the first match.

Beggining of the match I manage to throw a good kick on her chest

View media item 27907
But she send me some too targetting my stomach..

View media item 27909
Then, while I was going for a punch I didn't notice she raised up her leg...and strike my ribs very hard... :(

View media item 27899
View media item 27913
She asked me if I was done and I confess I couldn't fight anymore, she KO me after 49 seconds of fight...

View media item 27901
View media item 27905View media item 27903
So this is it...I loose my bet and I will have to do all the chores alone for 3 month...

We have finally made the rematch. I tried to take the best of your advices but this time it has not turn as the first match.

View media item 27907

View media item 27909
Then, while I was going for a punch I didn't notice she raised up her leg...and strike my ribs very hard... :(

View media item 27899
View media item 27913
She asked me if I was done and I confess I couldn't fight anymore, she KO me after 49 seconds of fight...

View media item 27901
So this is it...I loose my bet and I will have to do all the chores alone for 3 month...
classic. keep up the good work. and never underestimate anybody.

View media item 27907

View media item 27909

View media item 27899
View media item 27913

View media item 27901
That's from the first vid, nice trolling!

Back